2016 BGT Coaster Confirmed | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

2016 BGT Coaster Confirmed

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they will get something crazy unique from B&M. A totally new concept. A launched flyer or something.

I would love to see a flying wing rider, Swarm (I don't know of a wing rider in the US) meets Superman, I'm sure this would be possible and would make for a thrilling ride could this be the next natural step for B&M?

I would love to see a flying wing rider, Swarm (I don't know of a wing rider in the US) meets Superman, I'm sure this would be possible and would make for a thrilling ride could this be the next natural step for B&M?
There are 2 wing riders in the US currently, Wild Eagle at Dollywood and X-Flight at Six Flags Chicago. Cedar point is also building a new one called Gatekeeper. I agree wingrider would be nice.

Wouldn't mind a wing coaster. A hyper would take up more space that you'd have to rid the Gwazi park for it.

Do you think BGT would get another coaster so soon after Cheetah? I know it's been a few years but I don't see a new coaster going in unless they actually decide to bring down Gwazi.

I agree with everyone else though, something totally different would be awesome! A wing-rider would be ideal, definitely becoming a popular B&M coaster.

Do you think BGT would get another coaster so soon after Cheetah? I know it's been a few years but I don't see a new coaster going in unless they actually decide to bring down Gwazi.

I agree with everyone else though, something totally different would be awesome! A wing-rider would be ideal, definitely becoming a popular B&M coaster.

Well BGT has focused on "family" rides for the last several years so a 240ft B&M Hypercoaster would be a huge draw.

With the low sea level and the amount of lightning in the area, is a 240ft hypercoaster possible? :shrug:

Don't think this is an issue, there is a height restriction in Orlando (200 Ft. I believe) but I don't think Tampa has a height restriction. Can anyone correct me? Also, if they can build skyscrapers in Tampa, they can build a 240 Ft. coaster! :p

There is no height restriction in Orlando. It's just that the major theme parks don't go over 199' because they don't want to have to put the red flashing beacon on top that the FAA requires on anything 200'+

For a while there it was every 3 years... 93-96-99... then they changed it randomly with 01 for rhino... but that says they could build something next year for opening in 15 if they wanted...

Rode Gwazi for the first time when CH opened...gotta say I wouldn't miss it. It's not even that its rough, it's just not that great of a coaster. I've been on other woodies that were a lot more fun. Had to force myself to even go on the other side of it. There was absolutely NO wait to go on it either. You can tell the general public is not that impressed. I want a Millium Force style/size coaster to come to Florida. Who cares about the big flashing beacon!?

Rode Gwazi for the first time when CH opened...gotta say I wouldn't miss it. It's not even that its rough, it's just not that great of a coaster. I've been on other woodies that were a lot more fun. Had to force myself to even go on the other side of it. There was absolutely NO wait to go on it either. You can tell the general public is not that impressed. I want a Millium Force style/size coaster to come to Florida. Who cares about the big flashing beacon!?

Would you really want to see those on one of the castles?
The only limits I could think of would be because of the airport, but downtown tampa has 35 story buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.