2020 Halloween Tribute Store | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

2020 Halloween Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and it is for sale.

Nothing is safe, but it's very possible to return.

I would think the originals and Brides are the safest. Don’t see why they would want to spend any more $$$ than necessary by not using houses they don’t have to pay licensing for. But conventional wisdom isn’t always correct.

Reactions: londonwerecat
I think its safe for us to assume that unless the rights holders themselves refuse to allow Universal to renegotiate, we can assume most if not everything that was meant to come in 2020 will return. Its gotta be way cheaper to renegotiate agreements than it is to buy new licenses and build new mazes from the ground up.
Also, I'm really curious if most of the Beetlejuice room was meant to be used in there from the start, or how much of it was props meant for the maze that they just decided to move for now.

Why the hell didn't Halloween get this too? We have the stuff from the maze and they just opened a new mini store....god this looks soooo cool would have loved it in Hollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.