2023 Holidays at Universal Orlando (Nov 17 - Dec 31) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

2023 Holidays at Universal Orlando (Nov 17 - Dec 31)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Huh - is this why IOA never has Halloween decor?
You have 3-4 areas that you can’t really dress up due to licenses, it’s like 1/2 of the park by land mass. Jurassic Park/Kong, PoE, and the remnants of LC are the only areas you have real creative control over. Easier to just contain HHN mostly to one park and toss in the shop in LC.

Ok thanks. I'm trying to work a trip for 2025 or 2026 with Epic Universe. Might have to be March Break and get the Express passes!
If your vacation time permits you might want to try early Dec. , up to apx. the 15th/16th. It doesn't get too busy then. Moderate, and sometimes low weekday crowds. All the Christmas stuff is going on then also. Holidays are very good at Universal. Better than Disney now, in my opinion.

If your vacation time permits you might want to try early Dec. , up to apx. the 15th/16th. It doesn't get too busy then. Moderate, and sometimes low weekday crowds.
That is when I WANT to go, but DD will be in grade 12 that year, so not sure about missing school.

We went to WDW the first week of December last year and it was awesome, crowd and weather wise.

Reactions: Mad Dog
AP shirt
image0.jpg
Completely missed this, good for my man.

Reactions: Grabnar and Mad Dog
This year's 2023 Holidays Tribute Store has opened at Universal Studios Florida, featuring 3 different Holiday-themed rooms inspired by Harry Potter, Grinchmas, and Earl The Squirrel.