Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A question on Forum Backups!

GA-MBIT

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2017
Isle Delfino
Just a casual thought but one that I also thought was important enough to ask, I was curious how or if this forum is backed up over time? There's certainly a lot of discussion on these boards and has been for pretty much decades now. I'd say some of this is important theme park history when it comes to rumors and speculation from years gone by. How does the system work? and are there ways that things could slip through the cracks over time like the Kidzone thread?

Nothing super groundbreaking or pressing here, but hey I'm curious haha!

Just a casual thought but one that I also thought was important enough to ask, I was curious how or if this forum is backed up over time? There's certainly a lot of discussion on these boards and has been for pretty much decades now. I'd say some of this is important theme park history when it comes to rumors and speculation from years gone by. How does the system work? and are there ways that things could slip through the cracks over time like the Kidzone thread?

Nothing super groundbreaking or pressing here, but hey I'm curious haha!
We usually have to clean house every once in a while for dead threads aka threads with no reply after a certain amount of time (Last time it was 6 years). Otherwise, it's all backed up.