Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Accusations Leveled Against Academy of Villains and Christopher Jennings/Pharside

I recommend reading the petition because her story is in there, but that first video was basically just the tip of the iceberg.

Summarizing some more from the allegations in the IG lives that have come out since then under the cut, apologies in advance if any of this is slightly incorrect cause it’s been a while since I’ve watched them.

• Teenage boy got his nose broken by CJ because between work, school & rehearsals, he couldn’t make a prop in time.
  • Told a group of teenage boys if they messed up again he’d be socking them in the gut, when one of them failed to land a backflip perfectly-they were all punched in the stomach.
  • Ran scams across the country (and the world) choosing dancers for their teams, charging monthly for tuition then doing nothing with them. No classes, no training, no competitions, no auditions, no job opportunities. Only correspondence was emails reminding them to pay their tuition.
  • Would stop calling BIPOC by their name when they’d mess up and instead refer to them as “that n word”.
  • Would stop calling LGBTQ+ dancers by their name when they’d mess up and instead refer to them as “that f word”.
  • When a dancer would leave the team, even if they thought they were leaving peacefully, all were shunned by the rest of the team and some would be attacked and beaten up by others.
  • There’s A LOT more (read the comments of the petition, too) over the course of literally 10 hours of videos. Trigger warning for all of it though: sexual abuse, physical abuse, mental abuse, coerced drug use, pedophilia, the list goes on.
Yeah I read through it but felt it was missing a lot of the stuff brought forth in the screenshots from above and even more from the video. I was telling people about the petition and when they asked what it was about, I thought the video was by far more detailed.

Yeah I read through it but felt it was missing a lot of the stuff brought forth in the screenshots from above and even more from the video. I was telling people about the petition and when they asked what it was about, I thought the video was by far more detailed.

Well, watching someone talk about their experience is always gonna be a different experience than reading it, and the videos did/do have more people’s stories in it, but hopefully the petition will help regardless.

Since Instagram wasn’t loading, I’m just gonna copy this portion from Cierra’s Instagram...

“The Vice President of entertainment at Universal Studios just called to inform me that AOV, Academy of Villains, Christopher & Krystal Jennings are no longer affiliated and are banned from Universal Studios as a whole”