Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Amazing Spider-Man 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Set photos of the new Spidey costume, Andrew Garfield as hipster Peter Parker (red jeans included), Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane Watson, Sally Field as Aunt May, Peter's and MJ's houses, and action scenes involving wires.

iVQhy9lx2G2o1.jpg

i88aKkhIt9geI.jpg

iSGMYRbFtnS4r.jpg

iHBgbQk8KQQbK.jpg

iKzpIplkMiz4N.jpg

iekk8U4CJVXlQ.jpg

igFaviGK3jGLX.jpg

i9qzEWP5m0F7M.jpg

ibm2WfiDVlEmfl.jpg

ibwstUB3vnOoqu.jpg

iAa53hRSpK5Yw.jpg

iQvV913dYKONG.jpg

inVtAdRznDBcZ.jpg

iPrVdUVXt28Vh.jpg

ijOfXUPT5k7Ir.jpg

ibiQ8nDsZJeexl.jpg

ibvBUGcrHiBeoh.jpg

ibbuRBgF13LAhy.jpg

irwqwapHtiTgg.jpg

ibnoMGBOZ9AyUC.jpg

ibblCS2nl9T4MJ.jpg

iKrCq4i9H1V8c.jpg

ibw36W4itQwO94.jpg

ib2D8GA17w2Am4.jpg

ibmoW7eNyAqIdx.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwoolboy
Fantastic photos BJ Cool, I really like the one with Woodley as MJ, she looks great!!!!! Can't wait for this film!!!

Aaaand I love you.

The Internet is full of virgin nerds raging about how "DISGUSTING" the new MJ is, and how gross women look without makeup. So nice to hear someone not moaning about how she looks.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Everything about this movie so far has me excited.

Save for the suit.

Yea, yea, yea. It's more traditional. But I absolutely LOVED the last suit.

Ummmm yes. Suit looks a little less....believable? The last suit worked cuz it looked sleek and professional this one just looks....toby-ish.

If the eyes werent so big I think it would be fine

Ha. The eyes are about the only thing I do really like with it.

But yea, it looks a little bit cartoony for the world they built in the first, but I'll wait to see it in action.

Ha. The eyes are about the only thing I do really like with it.

But yea, it looks a little bit cartoony for the world they built in the first, but I'll wait to see it in action.

Go figure :lol:

Now...Electro....that's who Im interested in seeing how they do him. Ive always wanted to see him in a Spidey movie.

I'm guessing Electro won't have a "costume" and will be more of just a bad guy.

True. Im thinking more of a black leather jacket style "get-up". I would love to see them do their take on the original max dillon costume (like the one in IOA for electro) but that and the new spidey costume would certainly put us in a cartoon. lol