Annual Passes Question | Inside Universal Forums

Annual Passes Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 17, 2013
NC
Hi all. Long time no see. We are planning a trip in late September 2015 for hhn and the parks of course. We were going to get the 14 day unlimited tickets but saw that annual passes were pretty much the same.

So if we bought annual passes now but didn't go until September, will the expiration date of my annual pass be as of date of purchase or date of first use??

Thanks!

Another quick tip. Be sure to click collect at will call when purchasing. This will save you time in line when collecting it, the hotels also have kiosks so you can even grab it from there.

Another quick tip. Be sure to click collect at will call when purchasing. This will save you time in line when collecting it, the hotels also have kiosks so you can even grab it from there.

There are complications if it is a Florida Resident pass sometimes, so I would call the resort you are staying at first to ensure that you will be able to pick it up at their kiosk.

Thanks to both. It is NOT a Florida Resident pass, so I should be able to get it from Cabana Bay or the parks per usual, I believe (from the research I've done)