Avengers: Infinity War (2018) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Don't they kinda spoil the new Thor movie with the beginning of that trailer?

Can I just take a moment to say how much I hate people cheering at trailers? And similarly, people who cheer, usually during midnight showings, when their favorite character comes on the screen.

Reactions: Obi Ubamba
It’s been a few days but what an amazing trailer. I must have watched it 20 times by now. Looking forward to seeing it on the big screen with Star Wars in a few weeks.

It will be a loaded movie but I trust they will balance everything out. They overwhelm you with the characters in the trailer and at the end they add in the Guardians! It’s like “wow even them too!?”

Also, I was only mildly excited for Black Panther, now I can’t wait for it. Clearly it will lead right in to it. Good job by Marvel by pretty much getting you hyped for not only one, but 2 movies in one trailer

Reactions: jtsalien
Hard to believe we’re just about 3 months out from release. I hope they don’t reveal too much in the next trailer. Marvel has a bad habit of that. But I’m so excited for this.

Gonna rewatch all the MCU movies in the leadup to this. Started with Iron Man this weekend. It’d be hard for a movie to top that one. Just perfect in my opinion. Civil War might be next.

Top 5 is probably:
Iron Man
Civil War
Avengers
Winter Soldier
Guardians

I’m sure Infinity War will bump Guardians off the list.

This is great, less chances for spoilers and Disney will probably set their sights on trying to grab highest opening weekend worldwide from Fate of the Furious.

Last edited:
Wait, other counties were going to get to see this a week before us? That's lame. Well, I'm glad we're getting it sooner though. :D

I think if I'm not mistaken, most of the early releases would've been on that weekend anyway, so Marvel Studios may of opted to have one standard release date for everyone to reduce the amount of spoilers out in the wild.

I think if I'm not mistaken, most of the early releases would've been on that weekend anyway, so Marvel Studios may of opted to have one standard release date for everyone to reduce the amount of spoilers out in the wild.
It also helps that there's no competition for it on April 27th, meaning that it will have an extra week of ruling the box office before Deadpool 2 and Solo come out later in May.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush