Aventura Hotel | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It bugs me every time I see the Contemporary from the MG, I think Aventuras site line is going to do the same.

On the flip side though, the view from those rooms and roof top are going to be awesome.

It bugs me every time I see the Contemporary from the MG, I think Aventuras site line is going to do the same.

On the flip side though, the view from those rooms and roof top are going to be awesome.

I was thinking the exact same. If Universal add a new show to the IOA lagoon, the bar could be a great viewing area. It’s a shame that’s is a value resort because I would love for a higher end restaurant similar to California Grill up ther.

I was thinking the exact same. If Universal add a new show to the IOA lagoon, the bar could be a great viewing area. It’s a shame that’s is a value resort because I would love for a higher end restaurant similar to California Grill up ther.

Now your talking, Cali Grill is my favourite Disney restaurant, managed to get window seats for wishes 3 times It really does have the wow factor.

So yes I concur, it would be nice to have something similar at Uni. I have also spent many I night just sat getting drunk at the bar at the Cali so we still have that. See you on the 22nd ;)

Reactions: Mad Dog
Now your talking, Cali Grill is my favourite Disney restaurant, managed to get window seats for wishes 3 times It really does have the wow factor.

So yes I concur, it would be nice to have something similar at Uni. I have also spent many I night just sat getting drunk at the bar at the Cali so we still have that. See you on the 22nd ;)
And a show from high up at that bar would be amazing. After a multitude of drinks one would actually be seeing double or triple visions of what everyone else on the ground was seeing. ;):lol::cheers: