Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The new untitled dc movies is in addition to the Flash and Aquaman in 2018 and Shazam and Justice League part 2 in 2019. So three in 2018 and three in 2019.

Collider is reporting that this is misinterpreting the actual press release as The Flash and Aquaman though slated years ago for those dates were never officially scheduled for those dates.

However, they are the only ones reporting such. I can't find the actual press release to see who is right and who is wrong. If I had to bet, I would bet the 2019 is Batman. 2018 who knows.

Director for the flash dropped out and James Wan is rumored to drop out of Aquaman. Supposedly Warner bros execs are trying to take control and make sure they don't end up like batman vs superman.

Reactions: youhow2
Trailer is out for the ultimate edition. Heard it might explain a couple things as to why batman kills and Martha

I just saw this and really, really, really enjoyed it. Much more than the last Avengers & Iron Man films. I don't get the hate.

And it was far better than The Force Awakens, which was friggin terrible. Holy cow. From the opening scroll that looked to have been written by a seventh grader. A regurgitated plot. Finn being one of the worst characters since Jar Jar. The dialogue was horrible, and Rey was literally able to do more after one minute of learning how to turn on a light saber, than it took Luke three films to be able to do. I really don't get the praise.

I just saw this and really, really, really enjoyed it. Much more than the last Avengers & Iron Man films. I don't get the hate.

And it was far better than The Force Awakens, which was friggin terrible. Holy cow. From the opening scroll that looked to have been written by a seventh grader. A regurgitated plot. Finn being one of the worst characters since Jar Jar. The dialogue was horrible, and Rey was literally able to do more after one minute of learning how to turn on a light saber, than it took Luke three films to be able to do. I really don't get the praise.

I know the number of a good psychiatrist, if need be.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Reactions: youhow2
OK?.... Your review of BVS is "Force Awakens sucks".
Nah, it was more about public opinion of the two films... And the ribbing about needing a psychiatrist :)

But in comparing super hero films, it was better that Iron Man 3 and the last Avengers film... I'd put it above Winter Soldier also. I was really surprised with how good it was considering how it got trashed on here.

Nah, it was more about public opinion of the two films... And the ribbing about needing a psychiatrist :)

But in comparing super hero films, it was better that Iron Man 3 and the last Avengers film... I'd put it above Winter Soldier also. I was really surprised with how good it was considering how it got trashed on here.
AOU: Yes. That did nothing new and while it isn't bad it's very basic; BVS at least tries new things and has much better action.
IM3: Ehhhh. The action in BVS is better but IM3 is better in every other department.
TWS: No. Just no.

You first post was "BVS was great, here's the reasons why TFA sucks."....

I mean, the film was pretty much slammed everywhere. Different strokes and all, but DC tried to hard to rush into a DCU instead of taking it slow, or at least taking a film or two more. The film has a lot of problems, and got bashed deservedly so. I mean, I liked Suicide Squad but could see why people didn't.

You first post was "BVS was great, here's the reasons why TFA sucks."....

I mean, the film was pretty much slammed everywhere. Different strokes and all, but DC tried to hard to rush into a DCU instead of taking it slow, or at least taking a film or two more. The film has a lot of problems, and got bashed deservedly so. I mean, I liked Suicide Squad but could see why people didn't.
BRI man, I said my post was about the two differing views of the film and my expectations going in, mostly because of this thread and the TFA thread on this forum, and that my opinion was vastly different. I thought BvS was one of the better superhero films I've seen. Like you just said, you thought it deserved to be bashed. I finally watched it and thought you guys were way wrong. And at the same time, TFA was treated like gold, when it was probably one of the worst SW films I've seen. That's just my opinion, though. Thought my reaction on the two films compared to the consensus here was kind of funny.:shrug: