Beetlejuice Beetlejuice (2024) | Inside Universal Forums

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 17, 2015
Sherman Oaks, CA
1000009471.jpg

So we've got original cast alumni returning Michael Keaton, Wynonna Ryder, & Catherine O'Hara for their respective roles. Jenna Ortega as Lydia's daughter. And Monica Bellucci as Beetlejuice's wife(!?)

It's safe to say that Beetlejuice 2 won't be going Hawaiian! But I do wonder if the "wife" character is the same one he got the ring from in the original film. (Guess we'll find out if she's missing a finger)

View attachment 20557

So we've got original cast alumni returning Michael Keaton, Wynonna Ryder, & Catherine O'Hara for their respective roles. Jenna Ortega as Lydia's daughter. And Monica Bellucci as Beetlejuice's wife(!?)

It's safe to say that Beetlejuice 2 won't be going Hawaiian! But I do wonder if the "wife" character is the same one he got the ring from in the original film. (Guess we'll find out if she's missing a finger)

I honestly kind of really find the title actually not a bad way of doing a sequel title. It keeps it simple and on-par with BJ's brand.

Let's not get too excited just yet. It took 30 years for this sequel to happen.

I'm expecting this to be handled with the same level of care as Ghostbusters: Afterlife (and Frozen Empire). I'm curious if we'll get a cameo from The Maitlands (since it is their house). Or if they'll use characters from the Netherworld (seen in the awful cartoon that I loved as a kid). I just want a trailer!!!

Reactions: Ahmanet
I’ve heard the teaser will officially drop sometime tomorrow

EDIT: Apparently the trailer might have been delayed till next week. Looks like WB decided to drop the Furiosa trailer instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wesker69
LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE IIITTTTT.... okay got that out of the way..

I don't know why, but that pic of Beetlejuice gives off "Broadway" Beetlejuice vibes. I think it's because I'm used to his jacket being buttoned?

Lydia & Delia look amazing. But the 4 of them together looks like some European synth group. I'll be waiting for their musicvideo to drop

Is the model diorama, like, the Millennium Falcon of the Beetlejuice universe or something? Isn't Beetlejuice supposed to be a wacky guy who like, eats bugs and puts rats in people's pants?

I appreciate that the good people of Gen X get nice things once in a while, but why does Hollywood seem to be taking all your childhood darlings so seriously?

If you're looking for a quiet night at HHN, September 5 going to be for you.

But seriously, this movie is going to make bank through Halloween. Three co-stars arguably at the peak of their careers plus a seemingly faithful BJ? Will open huge and have legs unless it's an absolute turd.

Reactions: Wesker69
I honestly hate teaser trailers like this. We know it’s a Beetlejuice movie because the title is “Beetlejuice.” The trailer (even a teaser) should give us more than, “Look! It’s Beetlejuice and Lydia!”

Even the, “The Juice is loose” line felt too knowingly hackneyed. Unless the whole plot is that Beetlejuice is free entirely from the confines of the house, but they should show that if that’s the case.

The Alien: Romulus teaser was mostly vibes (like a teaser should) but gave us a much better sense of the overall tone and what will actually happen.