Behind The Attraction (Disney+) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Behind The Attraction (Disney+)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I watched the Tower of Terror episode and that narration made me want to turn the show off countless times. From the interviews they did, there was surely enough content for an interesting documentary. Adding that ADHD narration killed it though.

I watched the Tower of Terror episode and that narration made me want to turn the show off countless times. From the interviews they did, there was surely enough content for an interesting documentary. Adding that ADHD narration killed it though.

Yeah the narration is annoying. Still, there’s a lot of great info and archival footage to watch them all…along with a decent amount of rewriting history.

Yeah the narration is annoying. Still, there’s a lot of great info and archival footage to watch them all…along with a decent amount of rewriting history.
Yeah, I kinda just tune out the narrator a lot. If you can manage to do that, there's a lot of good footage and interviews.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
The things that rely disgusts me are things like "we found this restrain" from the Tron ride episode. Not giving Vekoma the credits of creating this restrain and ride vehicle. It's so narcissistic. I always appreciate that Universal creative gives credit to companies they worked with on a project.

Episodes 6-10 will be released August 25th according to the schedule they just put out today. The remaining episodes are:
  • The Castles
  • Disneyland Hotel
  • It's a Small World
  • Trains, Trams, and Monorails
  • Hall of Presidents
The HoP episode will be out pretty much right in line with when the attraction is reopening. Hopefully we see some content of the change from this current time.

So I never knew "Tron" was the sequel ride to Space Mountain (according to Disney)

The HM was pretty solid, I think that is my favorite so far and hearing again about Star Tours opening and it being 3 days of the parks open.....just insane when GE had like one sold out normal day when it opened, lol

The things that rely disgusts me are things like "we found this restrain" from the Tron ride episode. Not giving Vekoma the credits of creating this restrain and ride vehicle. It's so narcissistic. I always appreciate that Universal creative gives credit to companies they worked with on a project.
Vekoma shouldn't take credit either. The restraint system is not unique. There are several rollercoasters with the motorbike design. Pony Express at Knotts Berry Farm has the same design and restraints. That ride has been around since 2008. Zamperla should get credit for the design.

Reactions: UNIrd
Vekoma shouldn't take credit either. The restraint system is not unique. There are several rollercoasters with the motorbike design. Pony Express at Knotts Berry Farm has the same design and restraints. That ride has been around since 2008. Zamperla should get credit for the design.

When it comes to motorbike coaster, Vekoma was the very first company to make one. First presented in 2003, with Toverlands Booster Bike being the first installation which opened in 2004.

Intamin was the next company to open their own, and their first was Mick Doohan's Motocoaster which opened in 2007.

Zamperla's first MotoCoasters came out in 2008.

As for the designs and restraints, each company is different on vehicle designs, restraints and even launch systems (Vekoma: LSM's, Intamin: Early versions are tire driven, Hagrid is LSM's, Zamperla: Flywheel. ) Vekoma's bikes of a large back restraint and a pair of restraints which go down on top of riders thighs via the handlebars is uniquely it's own. An Vekoma's has the riders leaning forward far more than the other companies which has their riders more upright. In comparison, Zamperla's design is more of a precursor to Flight of Passage with a lower back restraint and a pair of bars which flip out behind the rider's calves.

That is completely unacceptable behavior.
I do think it should be made clear (like that person on Twitter did) that this is more Seven Bucks Productions at fault than Disney. Disney is the Distributor here whereas Seven Bucks (the company behind Movies That Made Us) actually produced and put this show together.

Had this youtuber been credited and consulted, there would be no issue, but they straight up stole this and changed the colors so they didn’t have to create anything themselves.

Reactions: belloq87
A complete shock that Disney's recent behind the scenes content is both lazy and contains misinformation. :tired:

Also their style and jokes are just obnoxious.

Disney Mr Sue everyone, stealing other art

Also they are wrong about their own attractions? I dont care if someone else did it they didn't have anyone that could watch these and say "yep that is correct"

Disney Mr Sue everyone, stealing other art

Also they are wrong about their own attractions? I dont care if someone else did it they didn't have anyone that could watch these and say "yep that is correct"
I wouldn't say they are wrong about the attractions (unless there's things i'm forgetting), i'd say these are made for the fair-weather fan, so they made it as easily digestible (i.e. dumbed down) as possible.