Best WWOHP Beverage? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Best WWOHP Beverage?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite WWOHP Beverage? PICK THREE.

• Total voters
How sweet is Butterbeer? Frozen Butterbeer?

If you tried the recipe in the homemade butterbeer thread, it really tastes just like that.

However, the frozen version is much sweeter (and more delicious) in my opinion. Every sip tastes like you are getting the sweet froth in it too, and it has a strong flavor of butterscotch. Really really good.

Ehhh I'm probably the only one who doesn't really like Butterbeer.
It's kind of discusting, and thick and gross. I can't see myself saying this, but everytime I drink it, I feel like gagging.

I hadn't heard of Pumpkin Fizz or Pear Cider until now, and I'm underage, so my favorites are probably in this order.

1) Frozen Butterbeer
2) Butterbeer
3) Pumpkin Juice

The generic plastic Universal soda sport bottle things. They will let you get a refill of anything but Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice.

REALLY?! OMG I didn't know that, now I'm kicking myself for not bringing it with me the last time I was up there

I hadn't heard of Pumpkin Fizz or Pear Cider until now, and I'm underage, so my favorites are probably in this order.

1) Frozen Butterbeer
2) Butterbeer
3) Pumpkin Juice

My top three are:
1) Frozen Butterbeer (Amazing)
2) Pumpkin Juice (Amazing)
3) Butterbeer (OK)

I also tried Pear Cider. Honestly, it was gross. It tasted like apple cider mixed with pumpkin juice, adding in some cinnamon and a little bit of overripe nasty pear. Not a strong pear flavor, but the little you could taste was like a rotten, bruised, mushy pear. It wasn't a crisp clean pear taste. Wish I tried pumpkin fizz instead.

i don't drink so hogs head means nothing to me. I did like butterbeer non-frozen but all that stuff has more sugar than the candy they have in mexico after a qt of it im done.

Can't believe it took me this long to reply to this thread. I'm going with the regular Butterbeer, which is IMHO the best beverage on Earth. I've tried frozen as well, but for some odd reason I don't like the after taste. Everytime I'm in WWoHP I HAVE to buy a Butterbeer, simple as that. My favorite parts are the first sip and getting to finish off the foam when I'm done with the drink....so sweet and tasty (It's like all the good things on Earth mixed into one drink)!!!

I'm a little biased cuz I've only had the Butterbeers, but I really want to try pumpkin juice. I don't want to pay the 4 bucks and not like it.

If you like pumpkin pie and that 'spice' taste of things like pumpkin pie (which I don't), and if you like apple juice, then you'll like it. At least to me it tastes like that, like apple juice with pumpkin pie. Very cinnamony and nutmeggy.

Frozen Butterbeer FTW! :thumbs:

Soyouthinkyouknow: Pumpkin juice is not 4 bucks by the way. Felipe: that's interesting to hear pumpkin and apple juice. Not something one would mix normally haha.