Bruce in the Lagoon? | Inside Universal Forums

Bruce in the Lagoon?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 10, 2010
Atlanta
Hey guys, you probably know how Jaws closed last year in January to make room for Potter. But, who said Bruce had to disappear completely. I know it's a crazy idea, but maybe they could put a Bruce AA in the lagoon. It could swim around and every so often pop out of the lagoon!

Hey guys, you probably know how Jaws closed last year in January to make room for Potter. But, who said Bruce had to disappear completely. I know it's a crazy idea, but maybe they could put a Bruce AA in the lagoon. It could swim around and every so often pop out of the lagoon!

Great idea :thumbs: but it's not going to happen IMO.

I also agree, it could be one of those unannounced things that just happens once or twice an hour....or someone will see it and the rest of their family doesn't...then the family will think they're crazy for a few minutes...perfect!

I like the idea of it being an Easter egg. It just pops up randomly and not everyone sees it or even knows about it.

I wish they could have another water stunt show there too, make better use of that asset.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
This would be an awesome thing to do. Maybe even a little show that goes along with it. We could have three actors on a replica of the Orca and Bruce would begin to attcak and basically it wouldd be a recreation of the ending.

I remember just after it was announced that Jaws would close me and a friend had the same idea and every 45 mins or so the fin and the theme music would start playing.