Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Busch Gardens Williamsburg

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Going to Williamsburg for HOS this year, we have been to BGW six years ago (just before Verbolten) but that was in the Spring. So so we have knowledge of the park layout and most of the rides. I would greatly appreciate and insight or tips from anyone one who has been before could provide about the HOS part of the park.

We are planning either a tour or fast passes for the night and the dinner show.

Thanks in advance.

HOS is generally PACKED! Lots of kids and strollers no matter how many times they warn parents (since it's included with admission). I haven't been in a few years, but generally it's pretty well done.

Reactions: Octobers Fade
Good to see Water Country getting back on track. They had downsized the park a bit under Blackstone....I've been there quite a few times, even during their first few years. It was always one of my favorite water parks before the Blackstone dark ages. Looks like it's Renaissance time now. :thumbsup:

According to multiple Reddit users, a train near Le Scoot and Invadr is currently on fire. Jesus Christ, that’s the second time this summer.

EDIT:

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-16_16-15-43.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-16_16-15-43.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Busch Gardens Williamsburg

A train that was not in service caught fire today, Aug. 16, behind-the-scenes in the New France area of Busch Gardens Williamsburg. James City County Fire Rescue responded immediately and the fire has been contained. There were no guests or animals involved and all surrounding areas have been evacuated. One Busch Gardens ambassador sustained minor injuries and was taken for medical treatment as a precaution. The safety of our guests, ambassadors and animals remains our top priority. We will continue to provide updates throughout the day.

Reactions: Magic-Man

All I'll say, is that I'm not happy with this.

Yes not looking good, I wish they could of actually re did it, instead of just event space, When I worked at BGW for park ops, I use to go hide in there to avoid the heat. I think I still know word for word of the ride audio. At least they are using it for 2 Hall o scream houses this year. I would love to have one of the Curse of Dark Kastle wolf statues, however, right after they announced they were not opening it this year, they had a few pics of it leaving on a flat bed truck.