Cedar Point | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Cedar Point

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cheap clones for the staple parks rather than landmark additions.

I mean I think the answer to this addition is simple: things got weird and they had to install it somewhere. SF and CF have had plenty of custom designs and off the shelf stuff. If you were saying CF is getting more attention than SF I’d agree (and ngl I’m super for since I’m a CP fanboy I’ll admit).

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Well, I can honestly say this is probably one of the most surprising announcements we've had in a while. I know they did the teaser, but I don't think anyone knew it was going to be a tilt coaster! Most folks were leaning towards a waterslide for the waterpark, with a handful thinking of a water coaster. Hat's off to Cedar Point for keeping it very under wraps, as for me this is honestly a nice surprise!

I'm down for a tilt coaster, and the layout looks really fun, too. It's not just a one-trick-pony with the tilt drop itself and not much after that. All in all, this is something that'll entice me to visit the park again next year!

Cheap clones for the staple parks rather than landmark additions.

This is a very SF addition, down to the animation and pulse pumping music. I actually think it has the same name of SFM's coaster ( look back at the teasers for that coaster announcing the announcement that never came.

SFMM better hope everything passes with the planning commission, or their new coaster may end up at Kings Island lol