Celebrity Encounters | Inside Universal Forums

Celebrity Encounters

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 21, 2010
Post any celebrity sightings you've seen at the parks. For example: I was at Magic Kingdom around Christmas 2008 and as I was walking across Tom Sawyer Island, Kelly Ripa ran into me (literally) on the bridge as I was taking a picture of Thunder Mountain.
Now, post any star sightings you've seen!

I saw someone thats on Full House on Kali River Rapids.
(sorry i dont know who it was because 1. i was little and 2. i dont watch that show)

I've seen Mick Foley, Kelly Ripa, Jonas Bros, Ochocinco, Brett Favre, Curt Schilling, Kevin Federline (got a head nod from him). :lol:

I met Drew Brees, Darrelle Revis, Doug Jones (Silver Surfer, Abe Sapien), and Brian O'Halloran (Dante from Clerks).

One of several that I've had at most any Orlando parks, was back when Innoventions wasn't the mess it was now. Got to meet and shake hands with my childhood hero, Bill Nye, while he was on his way elsewhere. Not sure where he was going, I was too excited to care, and much too young to care. ;)

Scottie Pippin was on Dinosaur twice a few days ago. Couldn't grab a pic, but it was something neat.

On a non-theme park related note, Dwight Howard was in my theater for the premiere of Transformers 3.

Liverpool football star Jamie Carragher visited universal early june with his family. I saw him going on Shrek and he had express passes.

Dr Emmet, that must have been really cool to see Dwight like that. Did you get his autograph?

Might as well add to this.

Alonzo Mourning
LaDanian Tomlinson
Tim Tebow
Mike Singletary
Brandon Jacobs
DeAngelo Williams
Karl Malone
Anquan Boldin
Bobby Valentine
Skip Bayless
Ashley Eckstien