Celestial Park (Epic Universe) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Celestial Park (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The fly-through has "gobo-style" lighting in some of the lamp posts (obviously could be a placeholder) but wondering if Universal has plans to add some sort of kinetic lighting at night like the Epcot redo to make it feel alive. (For those that have yet to visit in person, the trees in the hub have a gobo lighting effect and "sparkling" pixie dust)

Out of all the lands, this is the one I was the most curious about since it's an original concept and I wasn't quite sure how it would all look. Now with all the concept art/flyovers and such, this looks really nice! The overall aesthetic with the mix of astrological and mythological gives it a peaceful and timeless look which is fitting for a park! A great way to welcome you in and give you a refresh whenever you return and take a break from the other worlds.

I'm really digging a lot of the details teased, the shop for SNW is a prime example from the stained windows to the statues both big and small, complete with the astronomy touches inside it. The Blue Dragon restaurant looks right up my alley, just the right touch of neon for a striking visual and an "outdoor scene that's indoors" with the lanterns could make for a great setting.

I also appreciate Starfall Racers has a 48" height requirement, a big coaster like that can very well be in the 52"-54" range, so there's a bigger audience who can enjoy SF. And I like that Constellation Carousel is going for the unique open floor with the non-traditional circular movements. That really makes it stand out above the usual carousels in multiple ways.

All in all, Celestial Park looks great, and this looks like a land I'd love to stroll through at night.

I've studied the film. Loving all the trees, foliage and calming water. Universal took away my fav short afternoon nap spots in Central Park (USF) and waterfront of Discovery Center (IOA). But I've found a nice tree shaded bench in Celestial that I've targeted for my Epic short naps in the Florida heat/humidity. Ready to go now. ;) :D:lmao:

I keep getting this feeling they really wanted to name the "Atlantic" restaurant "Atlantis". Even the logo design gives me those vibes..

Also how is nobody talking about this amazing looking restaurant!?!?
View attachment 20527

Take a culinary journey across Asia at The Blue Dragon Pan-Asian Restaurant in Universal Epic Universe. Step inside a bustling courtyard, where it’s always evening under the glow of ethereal lanterns. Enjoy authentic Pan-Asian cuisine as dazzling neon dragons chase across the walls or curl up with a cocktail at The Tiger Bar.
View attachment 20528
View attachment 20529
Enjoy the best in Japanese, Chinese & Thai cuisine!
I NEEEEEEEED to eat there! CX

Reactions: Wesker69
Will this land still feature a "5 elements" motif? I remember it was rumored before, but it's nowhere to be seen in anything released yesterday.

Reactions: mccgavin
Now that we have seen a ton more of Celestial Park, are we still thinking it will be open to the public after hours? The paths look narrow and few. I, personally, do not see that happening unless they plan on having a max capacity which could really leave a sour taste in some people mouth.

I’m actually more convinced it will be open to all after 6. They can still control capacity since everyone still has to go through security. I think those paths are bigger than you think they are— most look similar in size to the ones on CityWalk.

On top of that, the fact they seem to have re-added the two restaurants means they realize they may need that capacity sooner rather than later. I’m predicting Mexitalia food court is open just before Christmas 2025

Last edited:
How much access to the Helios hotel do you think standard front-gate park guests will have? I have to imagine there would be a Yacht Club/Skyliner EPCOT-style entrance outside the hotel on the backside of the park. Having security and gates taking up lobby space inside of your high-class hotel doesn't sound right to me.

If they do Celestial Park after hours, we'll need to keep in mind that they're going for a park/garden and calmer feel rather than a bustling City/entertainment experience we're used to from Disney Springs and Universal CW. I'm sure they'd make bank off the restaurant and merch sales though.

Both Disney and Universal have also realized the huge amount of money that they can get off of selling nighttime / after hours tickets. I wouldn't be surprised if they sell individual land tickets at some point in the future, in addition to the obvious renting out of lands to companies after hours.