Celestial Park (Epic Universe) | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Celestial Park (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Weren’t there supposed to be flux capacitors on the backs of seats? I guess they’re still hiding that detail.
I was looking for those too. Something else I noticed at the end in the Outro portion of the video, it may possibly be the ride soundtrack or part of the queue music playing in the background.

Reactions: Mike S
If they were doing some sort of show like is described here on RoA my position would be very different. It gives these waterways not just a purpose as in the beauty they bring, but they also serve an active purpose for everyone to see every night.

Nick it's a joke it's ok ;)

I don't have many coaster credits but just curious if anyone knows. Are Mack launches any more punchier than intamin launches or is a launch a launch other than speed of course?

I don't have many coaster credits but just curious if anyone knows. Are Mack launches any more punchier than intamin launches or is a launch a launch other than speed of course?
They are not. They were generally weaker for a long time, but Voltron was the first example of Mack really beefing up a launch. It’s a fantastic ride, but I still feel like the first launch on Taron feels a little punchier.

heard rumors stardust did have limited ridership but apparently the ride is. So rough. They cancelled rider ship and it failed. G force test
I’ll bite at this one — riders of the major 2024 Mack rides, Voltron and Hyperia, have reported really rough rides on certain trains. I’ve been on both and have only had smooth-as-butter experiences, but enough people I trust have reported this as an issue that I do have to believe them. There’s a non-zero chance that trains on Stardust may be rough, but you would think there’s enough time to remedy that.

This is why they are doing "test and adjust", to test and adjust before opening to the public. Quite a bit of ride roughness on a coaster is the wheel composition- different wheel materials produce different rides and speeds. It always takes a little time to figure out the ideal wheels for the temperatures/speed and fine tune that.