Cheetah Hunt | Page 119 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Man, one week till I ride! Any tips?

Get there early, front or back row have great air time, people run to CH get there early
Ride Gwazi early the slow load times can make for long waits.
If you see long wait times go ride something else, while everyone is in the CH line, the wait times will come down.

The Pizza Buffet (pasta, salad, drinks, and desserts included) for $10 is a good deal and a place to relax in the A/C

Reactions: JokerMan0925
It appears there actually IS a single riders line! I was there yesterday and they had it open....didn't have ANY signs about it, but there definitely was a separate line open for it.

It appears there actually IS a single riders line! I was there yesterday and they had it open....didn't have ANY signs about it, but there definitely was a separate line open for it.

Perfect timing! It looks like I may be going to get my ride sometime next week. :happy:

Alright after several set backs the review from today is up. For those wondering why it took so long factor all of this in.

1. Briman and I were next to board on Media day but the ride shut down and didn't reopen for media day until 8-10 hours later
2. I was very sick and just couldn't make it out there
3. I lost my keys on the coaster about a week ago and waited until today to post an honest review due to my keys being lost ruing the experience. And BTW my keys were found and returned to me!!!

So please click on the link and tell us what you think about the review and please post your own reviews in the coming months about this amazing attraction.

Alright after several set backs the review from today is up. For those wondering why it took so long factor all of this in.

1. Briman and I were next to board on Media day but the ride shut down and didn't reopen for media day until 8-10 hours later
3. I lost my keys on the coaster about a week ago and waited until today to post an honest review due to my keys being lost ruing the experience. And BTW my keys were found and returned to me!!!

So please click on the link and tell us what you think about the review and please post your own reviews in the coming months about this amazing attraction.
Great review, and congrats on finding your keys!

Good deal, wheres the link?

I agree 100% with the review and glad you enjoyed it as much as we did.

The second launch feels so fast and appears to just put you up there. The second launch is great but my favorite is the third, after just coming out of the water portion (wish that part was longer) which is really fun, and then racing back to the station is just a blast.... pun intended. A lot of good elements that make the ride especially re-ridable. Someone needs to invent a word for how smooth CH is.
I didn't think I would care for the Skyride interaction but it adds a great visual when you look at all the SR cars, the track, and trenches coming at you.

I am also impressed with the theming of the area and the awesome job they did. Taking a walkway with some shrubs and a horse track and turning it in to that habitat is pretty incredible. The area is just gorgeous.
An A/C'ed queue would have been nice but none of the others have either so I can see why they didn't.

Overall I say it was a absolute success. It put a smile on my face the first time I rode it, and every other time after, so I can't complain.

I agree this ride is just what I think 90 percent of the people who ride coasters are looking for. It has great elements and is going to really help with the collection of amazing coasters that Busch does have. The hiccups are to be expected but I feel that in a few months ( about October) They should be done and then The HOS crowds can enjoy a New coaster at a Halloween event.

It really seems to be getting more reliable. We got out there around 10 a.m. this morning. We rode SheiKra 12 times and every time I spotted Cheetah Hunt running. It was 120 mins. early on but went down to 60 in the early afternoon. We got in line, but it broke down almost immediately. We gave up, but I did see it running again when we left a little while later. I asked about the singles line and the worker said, "We're finding out," whatever that means.

It really seems to be getting more reliable. We got out there around 10 a.m. this morning. We rode SheiKra 12 times and every time I spotted Cheetah Hunt running. It was 120 mins. early on but went down to 60 in the early afternoon. We got in line, but it broke down almost immediately. We gave up, but I did see it running again when we left a little while later. I asked about the singles line and the worker said, "We're finding out," whatever that means.

From what I read from someone else at the park today, it is similar to Rockit's single rider lane right now. It's open at certain times but you need to ask employees first. :shrug: Here's hoping.

went to Bush Gardens for the first time last week on a Tuesday I thought it was amazing compared to Sea World Orlando.. Cheetah Hunt only had a 15 min wait all day everything else was walk on.

the news of low crowds during the week makes me very happy. Hopefully when I go in the middle of the week I'll be able to ride multiple times with low waits.

I was able to finally check out Cheetah Hunt today and I loved it. I'd have to agree with basically everything hatetofly said in the review on the front page. It's easily the smoothest coaster I've ever been on and it's a load of fun. It may not have the thrill level of Sheikra but it makes up for it in how fun the ride is. I rode it in the back row and then the 4th row and the back was the better ride experience, in my opinion.

During my trip today, Cheetah Hunt only broke down once for what looked like 5 minutes. Other than that, the ride was always open from what I saw and it never went above a 60 minute posted wait (only waited 45 minutes).

I was able to finally check out Cheetah Hunt today and I loved it. I'd have to agree with basically everything hatetofly said in the review on the front page. It's easily the smoothest coaster I've ever been on and it's a load of fun. It may not have the thrill level of Sheikra but it makes up for it in how fun the ride is. I rode it in the back row and then the 4th row and the back was the better ride experience, in my opinion.

During my trip today, Cheetah Hunt only broke down once for what looked like 5 minutes. Other than that, the ride was always open from what I saw and it never went above a 60 minute posted wait (only waited 45 minutes).

Tbad glad to hear you enjoyed it! It is scary smooth isn't it. Next time you go make sure you ride it in the front, its a great front row ride! The last time I was there I was talking to a mechanic and he told me that the ride is doing much better and on average only goes down for a few minutes a day much like any ride in any park does. I can't wait to get back and ride it some more!