Cheetah Hunt | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope Scorpion has a couple more years left in it (or her?), as long as they take care of it...

It's just so classic! My dad tells stories of when he was a teenager riding Scorpion. :lol:

i think they should move scorpion to that area behind The tree top trains in Jungala

add more things to do in the back of the park but thats way off topic.

i think that the 2011 coater is going to be amazing!!!

Interesting update indeed! Cheetaka? That is definitely an odd name but seems highly possible with that being published.

Interesting update indeed! Cheetaka? That is definitely an odd name but seems highly possible with that being published.

EVERY large coaster at Busch Gardens has an odd name. They all sound extremely stupid when you first hear them, and we all get used to them.

EVERY large coaster at Busch Gardens has an odd name. They all sound extremely stupid when you first hear them, and we all get used to them.
Not really, SheiKra and Kumba are just not English; Montu and Gwazi are legends.
Cheetaka comes from the English word... cheetah... which, in my opinion is stupid. I would much prefer Duma, or just Cheetah... it worked for Manta.

Rumor has it that it is an Intamin launched with lots of close to the ground tight turns. That would make it very similar to Maverick. Being launched, it may not even have any type of "lift hill" like maverick's short lift hill with the 95 degree drop. This coaster may ALL be low to the ground. Sort of like a cheetah running around the velt.

I still say that they all sound dumb, and we'll get used to it. Montooo Koooomba Sheeekra Gwaazeee

Cheetaka only makes me think of taco.

I just hope that this coaster has a few good drops or hills on it. From the rough layout, it looks like there could be. Florida needs a good airtime coaster. Everything here is all about inversions. I honestly think that Rockit is the best coaster in Florida if you want airtime. Hopefully this ride will change that.

I still say that they all sound dumb, and we'll get used to it. Montooo Koooomba Sheeekra Gwaazeee

Cheetaka only makes me think of taco.

I just hope that this coaster has a few good drops or hills on it. From the rough layout, it looks like there could be. Florida needs a good airtime coaster. Everything here is all about inversions. I honestly think that Rockit is the best coaster in Florida if you want airtime. Hopefully this ride will change that.

The difference is all the others are actual words in some language, relating to the theme. This is a made up word and is to silly and whimsical for a thrilling coaster in my opinion. Duma would be a nice fit with the other names in the park as it is an African word and still relates to the cheetah theme, if that be.

From what I am getting, there will be little to NO airtime on this coaster. Instead there will be a LOT of ground hugging extreme Gs. The exact opposite of airtime.

The difference is all the others are actual words in some language, relating to the theme. This is a made up word and is to silly and whimsical for a thrilling coaster in my opinion. Duma would be a nice fit with the other names in the park as it is an African word and still relates to the cheetah theme, if that be.
I agree
From what I am getting, there will be little to NO airtime on this coaster. Instead there will be a LOT of ground hugging extreme Gs. The exact opposite of airtime.
I can see some hills in the layout. It looks like a invertion or two in Rino Rally's old river area.