Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count (HHN 32) | Inside Universal Forums

Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL

Chucky is coming! Universal Parks just announced Orlando and Hollywood will feature a haunted house inspired by the USA & SYFY hit series, “Chucky”, at the 2023 event.

Last edited:
The real question is: How can I contain my excitement for a whole year?

That has been on my dream list since I’ve started going again in 2013.

Its been on every “Create Your Own HHN” I’ve done.

Now only 305 days to go (assuming we start on Labor Day again).

My gosh they’re wasting quite literally absolutely no time huh? Makes sense that it would happen at some point, in house IP and the show is way too popular at this point not to jump on it.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Haha, my first thought when I heard the news was "Poor IU mods"...:lol:

Happy spec season yall! lol

screenshot-73.png

I'll be honest, this is one of the first HHN announcements in a while which got a legit "WHAT?!" out of me. Not for the property itself, since I did mention it was an absolute shocker to NOT get a Chucky house/zone this year, but I truly didn't expect they'd officially announce a house on Halloween.

So, this is a great surprise, and honestly Chucky is one of the few properties they could announce this early since as we've all discussed. He's one of the most recognizable and endearing horror icons who's still going strong thanks to Don Mancini and a very fun tv series, and he's a total merch monster in ways I've rarely seen from others.

Well played, HHN!