CityWalk Waterfront Redesign | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Waterfront Redesign

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^Based on the second aerial plans, can we assume that the deck that's furthest along with the bar on it will have a lower section too?

BJC, look at bobwadds first pic it shows a lower section. Granted its only about a foot lower its still there. The two deck areas under construction currently will have lower sections built onto them.

Yeah, I guess when looking closely at the right side you can see where there's a slightly lower level:

CityWalk-Waterfront-001.jpg

Geeez Reel! I looked at NoCs today and that wasn't there... Stop being so fast on the draw! :embarassed:

Not sure you mentioned the flexible solar panels that are going to be installed on the CW escalator awning... if not, I just did.

Geeez Reel! I looked at NoCs today and that wasn't there... Stop being so fast on the draw! :embarassed:

Not sure you mentioned the flexible solar panels that are going to be installed on the CW escalator awning... if not, I just did.

This was on the Orlando site. And it just happened to be the time of day I check.

And yes, I saw the solar panels but didn't think anyone would care. I think it's cool.

Wow. That looks GREAT. And of course, Universal will probably announce it when it's already open.

^ keep forgetting they repainted the hard rock... what an abomination to my eyes. It assaults me. Otherwise, nice cabana bar and woodwork!
Umm..yeah..nobody likes it..especially not me *awkward laugh* :look:

I do like the boardwalks it is a very nice expansion and I can see them being implemented into the New Years Eve and Fourth of July celebrations that happen...would still like to see a fountain show in the lagoon there but it's whatevs