CityWalks 20th Anniversary | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalks 20th Anniversary

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was at the CityWalk early yesterday for about all of 5 min and it looks like Universal it getting ready to add a parking structure its going up towards the end of citywalk behind a current PS. Looks like their getting ready for HHN because i dout it will be ready by this summer season. HHN does always cause parking issues as the Regular guests are finishing their day at the park and HHN guest usually get their with about 2(if not earlier) hours before event.

Construction by BehindTheTheme, on Flickr

Sounds more realistic then summer but maybe not even till next spring. Universal is in full construction mode so i think once they start their going to want to finish ASAP. This new structure is way better use. The old space was flat was Employee temp parking 45 min only.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the last upgrade to CityWalk being 5 Towers, what could CityWalk do to become more relevant? This place used to be the destination for night life and general fun like movies and dining, Does it need a whole new theme slash feel?

With the last upgrade to CityWalk being 5 Towers, what could CityWalk do to become more relevant? This place used to be the destination for night life and general fun like movies and dining, Does it need a whole new theme slash feel?
if there could be one thing. fix a little of the congestion in the cityloft area as once potter comes they need to be prepared for it due to crowds.

I like the feel of CityWalk right now, but I don't feel like there's enough in CityLoft. I also think they should put in a bit more on the Buca di Beppo side, though I can't recall if there's even room.