Clueless Guests Quotes | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Clueless Guests Quotes

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I still have to say that nothing can top this.
WizardingWorldfail.jpg

Reactions: Rock'nRoller
Oh! thats funny! I guess I hate myself..:p

I didnt even realize! Yeah, unfortunately people are too lazy to read the signs. I've heard freefall, tower of terror, doomfall, and many more. You're right! Also, just when people say "I'm going to Disney" when they mean Universal.

Last edited:
There was a news story(maybe it was said already here...) where someone called 911 when they got stuck on HP&theFJ. He said he couldn't take the feeling of being upside down anymore and wanted out. He said they were upside down...when do you ever go upside down on that ride?!

There is a part where you are on your back but upside down?! Get out of here!

I thought that they would fix it sometime. It would be embarrassing if they didn't. I think the upside-down guest just wanted attention. They even put up a youtube video of themselves.[video=youtube;xLTQ9eS4eZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLTQ9eS4eZ0[/video]
This is the wesh 2 version, the guests version is better quality but this is the one I could find.

There was a news story(maybe it was said already here...) where someone called 911 when they got stuck on HP&theFJ. He said he couldn't take the feeling of being upside down anymore and wanted out. He said they were upside down...when do you ever go upside down on that ride?!

There is a part where you are on your back but upside down?! Get out of here!
Universal said that there is no scene during the ride in which you are upside down. The person who called 911 probably had no idea what position she/he was in and feal/thought she/he was upside down. But still, it's pretty dumb to call 911 over a ride breakdown, and it's even more dumber for that to be on the news, does everything that involves a 911 call always have to be on the news? Even when it's not really news material? :mad:

I thought that they would fix it sometime. It would be embarrassing if they didn't. I think the upside-down guest just wanted attention. They even put up a youtube video of themselves.[video=youtube;xLTQ9eS4eZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLTQ9eS4eZ0[/video]
This is the wesh 2 version, the guests version is better quality but this is the one I could find.
So the person who called 911 (or at lease the one who thought she was upside down) was a blonde? Well that perfectly explains it.

This isn't really a dumb quote but it was a funny one from a little kid. It was in Mexico at EPCOT.

Little Kid: Mom, where are we??
Mom: We're in Mexico, honey!
Little Kid: Is that why it's so hot?
:lol:

This one isn't Disney related.. But yeah..

At Seaworld a couple weeks ago, I heard someone saying "Let's go see the Schmoo show" Apparently Shamu got renamed.
It doesn't have to be Disney World related, this thread is in the Disney, SeaWorld & Universal - United forum section, so whatever it's Disney World, Universal Orlando, or SeaWorld Orlando related, your ok to post it here.

Last edited:
On Jaws a little kid said to a JAWS skipper before we started he asks "Is there a shark on this ride?" Everyone giggled and the skipper response was " they got the shark 35 years ago did you see it in front of the entrance?" And when he saw a shark the whole entire time he was like this O.O without blinking.

Just check out Universal's latest FB status. (The one about roller coasters) It's a world of stupidity. E.g. calling Simpsons and FJ roller coasters, and someone said "Rockin' Roller" as their comment.