Console Gaming (General) | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

Console Gaming (General)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I thought the latest potential leak concerning the Switch 2 deserved a mention in this thread.

Personally I’d be very happy with this as it makes it possible that any game that’s able to run on the Series S could potentially come to the Switch 2 as well since it’ll naturally have some more modern tech inside of it.

It could even exceed Series S in terms of visual quality if the console can implement DLSS.

Reactions: Mike S
I just wish it was the Xbox S but portable

Lucky for the Ps5 Generation games are rarely more then just PS4 games with 4K

I just want the Switch 2 to be able to play more 3rd Party games, I love it but thats its weakness and really wish we could get a Pro Switch but Nintendo just refuses to do more power consoles...while the other consoles pro's are just for fun....Nintendo needs it so it can run games better that are not Nintendo games....like Apex, Overwatch and fortnite as examples
I get the feeling but I think Nintendo’s playing a smart game here. I don’t think Nintendo wanted to create a machine that would be too expensive and the sticker shock to the PS5 Pro helps prove that. Remember that Nintendo’s #1 demographic is families and I don’t think a $500 Switch 2 would’ve been appealing.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I guess Nintendo and The Pokémon Company actually found something legit that they could build a case off of. No real details so we’ll have to wait and see if that reason is actually something substantial rather than petty.