Costco Value 12 month Annual Pass question | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Costco Value 12 month Annual Pass question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Question: Do the HHN discounts and all the other discounts you'd normally get with a season pass apply to the Costco pass as well?
yesOnly buy-a-days dont give you 10% off food and merch

Costcos, no blackouts and regular season passes have the same discounts

And all four passes give you $12 off general admission tix for friends

Reactions: chris.g
Hello, 

i had gotten a pass for Christmas from Costco and wanted to save it for April, but when I tried to register it it said it expired. Which shouldn't be right because no where on the little thing I got said an expiration date. I never even gotten an email from Costco saying that as well. Help! 

^ There is a possibility that since last year the passes were season passes, the opportunity to redeem your pass has expired, therefore making your pass completely useless now. Apologies.

Most of the original Costco passes said they had to be registered and first use by February (if I am remembering correctly).  

Reactions: chris.g
Ok, so now there are 2 Costco passes. The regular pass and the plus pass. The plus pass is $50.00 more and comes with fewer black out days and a 10% food and merchandise discount. The plus pass was not offered when I bought my ticket in April. Does anyone know if Costco will let you upgrade?

Last time I was up at the park I asked. They acted shocked that I would even think they'd have information on a Costco product, and told me I'd have to check with Costco. I'm heading to Costco on Thursday and will ask then. I'm actually optimistic because Costco has very good customer service.

Wasn't sure where to post this, but just at a glance, AAA has a pretty good deal on APs. this one looks pretty comparable to the gold pass but cheaper. Just thought i'd pass this along in case anyone was interested.
f53fc1fc371a48278f18fac6f8dfb1b5.png

Wasn't sure where to post this, but just at a glance, AAA has a pretty good deal on APs. this one looks pretty comparable to the gold pass but cheaper. Just thought i'd pass this along in case anyone was interested.

can u send a link to this offer? and do you know how many blackout dates there are ?

Yea a link would be great I am a AAA member and I can not find this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
The corporate discount link for my old employer has that same pass for $109. So it might pay to ask around at work, or ask your friends if they work somewhere that gets USH discounts.