Could R.I.P.D. Replace Men In Black: Alien Attack? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Could R.I.P.D. Replace Men In Black: Alien Attack?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Pacific Rim and RIPD both look like garbage to me, but I think Pacific Rim will win in this week's box office tird race. No, I'm not saying Pacific Rim will be 1#. In the box office, Despicable Me will easily be 1# for 2 or more weeks, I'm just saying that out of those 2 steamers, Pacific Rim will smell the best to certain people.

That movie is going to crash and burn just like the Lone Ranger did. MIB will be here for a while, no need to predict now.:wave:

July 19th is going to be a very interesting box office weekend. I mean even if R.I.P.D does turn out to be good, I think its going to be hard to make a lot of money because of: The Conjuring, Red 2, Pacific Rim, Grown Ups 2, Turbo, and Despicable Me 2. There's just too much competition and I actually believe The Conjuring will be number 1 for that weekend.

But Waterworld exists at the parks because they thought the movie was going to be successful and the attraction opened to tie-in with the release. Other than the film getting crap for it's large budget and only making back a small return, the film itself wasn't the complete crap that RIPD seems to be.