Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I keep thinking how out of place he'll feel if there's an actor walking around the land looking like this. The others wouldn't feel too out of place but this Drac just does feel -off- to me
I think they’ll have time to adjust, especially with actual costumes, but it does look like he’s really excited for the My Chemical Romance concert to start.

I think they’ll have time to adjust, especially with actual costumes, but it does look like he’s really excited for the My Chemical Romance concert to start.
Couldn't care less about this discourse, but had to jump in to say that a MCR drac would actually probably appease most on here since the singer dressed like the Lugosi Dracula on a tour date back in 2022 hah:

Last edited:
I keep thinking how out of place he'll feel if there's an actor walking around the land looking like this. The others wouldn't feel too out of place but this Drac just does feel -off- to me
I think they get away with it just fine in Hollywood, but that's the more "classic" Dracula look, granted:
905870-featured.jpg

(Sidebar: Man, that Frankenstein Monster looks good!)

Lol why would the actor feel out of place? Ok a lot of you all don't like the look, it is very well documented lol. Can we move on from that? I wonder why the two videos of the coaster testing either stops before the second launch sequence or start after it?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Yeah I’d significantly rather have the old show rumor than this. I’m sure the indoor portion and score will be good, but this appears rather lame compared to literally everything else rumored, and confirmed, for this park.

I think if it actually went in and stopped, paused for a few seconds, launched backwards then full speed ahead it would be more interesting. But those slow rocking back and forwards looks rather boring. Not tamed but boring.

I mean, isn't the purpose of this ride to basically be "Flight Of The Hippogriff" of Dark Universe? A more family friendly attraction compared to what is likely to be a more intense or 'scary' (for kids) main land attraction? Because in that case, the ride time is comparable.
Yes, exactly, the land needs something to attract smaller kids too, and this is better than another Hippogriff clone or other off-the-shelf kids coaster. The theatre show being cut is sad but that might've been too scary for kids too and the park already has 2 other theatre shows.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I mean, isn't the purpose of this ride to basically be "Flight Of The Hippogriff" of Dark Universe? A more family friendly attraction compared to what is likely to be a more intense or 'scary' (for kids) main land attraction? Because in that case, the ride time is comparable.

Correct! It's a diverse offering amongst a diverse lineup of attractions. Yes, it's short... Have we not followed the aerials? lol

Yeah I’d significantly rather have the old show rumor than this. I’m sure the indoor portion and score will be good, but this appears rather lame compared to literally everything else rumored, and confirmed, for this park.

Trust me, you wouldn't. :lol: