Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know it's a fun Easter egg, but that triggers my movie OCD! That's not one of the Universal Classic Monster movies, it's a Hammer Films production that Universal distributed. It's a good movie, one of Hammer's very best, but it's not part of the traditional Universal Monsters pantheon.

I still don't understand why the coaster isn't called "Curse of the Wolf Man" instead.

I know it's a fun Easter egg, but that triggers my movie OCD! That's not one of the Universal Classic Monster movies, it's a Hammer Films production that Universal distributed. It's a good movie, one of Hammer's very best, but it's not part of the traditional Universal Monsters pantheon.

I still don't understand why the coaster isn't called "Curse of the Wolf Man" instead.
I think they just like naming things things they technically already own the trademark on. Makes it safe.

Like Endless Summer.

I don't think this has been asked before but I really hope the current black tarp under the track that goes over the walkway is not the final choice.

That’s what they get for not using a name they’ve already used for a movie before.
Breaking news! Based on the new and lawyer-approved arrangement with Universal Pictures regarding name licensing, the new name of Starfall Racers will be...

*shuffles names in hat*

:party::party: Honky Tonk Freeway !! :party::party:

Honky_Tonk_Freeway.jpg

This is what's best for everyone, I'm sure you'll come around on it in time.

Is that Frankenstein (Monster) plush new? Looks like just the right size to sell many.

This land better stay open past sunset with that name