Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey, the staff here deserve beers and I
if I ever run into them, I will happily buy them a beer or five at the Burning Blade or otherwise. I simply don't reside in Florida so the chances of our paths crossing are low-ish. :(

Reactions: saint.piss
Jokes aside……. Hasn’t there been actual rumors or rumblings about this ride being HHN level? The company themselves went out of their way when first introducing minimal details of the ride that “you will feel accomplished riding this ride”, that’s a pretty bold statement.

If Inside Universal had an award for "Strangest Sentence Structure" I would nominate. You
Was this response necessary? Why be mean for the sake of being mean? I don't get it.

Jokes aside……. Hasn’t there been actual rumors or rumblings about this ride being HHN level? The company themselves went out of their way when first introducing minimal details of the ride that “you will feel accomplished riding this ride”, that’s a pretty bold statement.
I believe they mentioned in the reveal video that this was their "Scariest ride they've built". We only have a handful of models to go off of regarding "scary rides" from UC, but ROTM and FJ have their fair share of creepy moments. If this is more intense than those, then I'd say they've pushed the bar...

Was this response necessary? Why be mean for the sake of being mean? I don't get it.

I believe they mentioned in the reveal video that this was their "Scariest ride they've built". We only have a handful of models to go off of regarding "scary rides" from UC, but ROTM and FJ have their fair share of creepy moments. If this is more intense than those, then I'd say they've pushed the bar...
That’s sort of what I’m thinking. Mummy gives a few gasps before the launch to any first riders I’ve been on, I imagine this is going to be 10x that.

That’s sort of what I’m thinking. Mummy gives a few gasps before the launch to any first riders I’ve been on, I imagine this is going to be 10x that.
I think that 10x scarier would make the ride easily the most unpopular at EU. I understand the desire for an HHN-caliber ride but I imagine it’d be a huge huge risk.

I'd caution against reading too much into statements made in what is essentially a marketing-led hype video. We'll see where it lands when the park opens, but I'd be very surprised if it dramatically breaks the current threshold for "scariest daytime theme park attraction."

I'd caution against reading too much into statements made in what is essentially a marketing-led hype video. We'll see where it lands when the park opens, but I'd be very surprised if it dramatically breaks the current threshold for "scariest daytime theme park attraction."
Theme Park Marketing working at it's finest. It'll be scary, but don't expect anything beyond something like Kong's queue or the dementors scene in FJ.

• Wow
Reactions: Jake S and sonoma15