Death Eaters at Diagon Alley | Inside Universal Forums

Death Eaters at Diagon Alley

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GA-MBIT

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2017
Isle Delfino
I am a fan of the effect these guys have on the Diagon Alley area. Definitely help fill the land with some energy that previous years haven't had. I also really love the crates filled with green lighting and fog machines which arguably do just as much to make the Diagon area feel that much spookier.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
What was up with teenagers mobbing and chasing the DEs? 2 separate nights last week I saw a DE just almost running from a crowd of teens that were just chasing the poor SOB around. Everyone seemed to be having fun I guess but it looked almost dangerous. Some kind of tiktok bullshit maybe?

This was really cool and a great way to inject some spookiness into Diagon, although there could have been a few more Death Eaters in the mix. Witnessed a really cool moment Fri evening where a young girl that had a wand "dueled" with the Death Eaters and was victorious. Was really fun to see them interact like this.

Newest pet peeve, even ahead of vaping -- using your phone to record this show. Atmosphere ruined with literally a couple dozen cell phones held up in the air to record it. Why? Do your friends trust you so little they won't believe you were there? Just live in the moment, and if you ever need to relive it, a dozen vloggers with better equipment and a better angle already captured it for you.

Newest pet peeve, even ahead of vaping -- using your phone to record this show. Atmosphere ruined with literally a couple dozen cell phones held up in the air to record it. Why? Do your friends trust you so little they won't believe you were there? Just live in the moment, and if you ever need to relive it, a dozen vloggers with better equipment and a better angle already captured it for you.
Only caught the show once, but my friends and I got annoyed and walked away when this happened. Everyone just swarmed the stage with their phones and it was just not enjoyable for us at that point

Reactions: SeventyOne