Design-A-HHN Event | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Design-A-HHN Event

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hi everyone. I see that not many of you are into my game, so would you guys like it better if I just gave you the whole lineup? Or do you want to keep going with it?

Keep it going cause that’s what keeps this thread alive. As for the last hint that you’ve said is a sequel and what Maddux mentioned on Brush, It’s probably your take of Scary Tales as house that is Wolf-related like Little Red Riding Hood or the Three Little Pigs. Either one of them might have their own house as a potential spinoff. I consider two of my house concepts to be a Scary Tales spin off too. Both of the Grimm Bros. Stories are in the PD, so it fits in the original category that can be their own thing and not too much based on the IP’s.

Last edited:
Reactions: thehorrorlover
Keep it going cause that’s what keeps this thread alive. As for the last hint you’ve that said is a sequel and what Maddux mentioned on Brush, It’s probably your take of Scary Tales as house that is Wolf-related like Little Red Riding Hood or the Three Little Pigs. Either one of them might have their own house as a potential spinoff. I consider two of my house concepts to be a Scary Tales spin off too. Both of the Grimm Bros. Stories are in the PD, so it fits in the original category that can be their own thing and not too much based on the IP’s
You are Correct! “BRUSH” is Scary Tales: Big Bad Wolfs.

Description:

What Big Wolfs they have? The better to kill you with, my dear!
Ever wonder why there are so many wolfs in fairy tales? Well it turns out there was a whole pack of them in the world where stories reside, and are lead by a gigantic grand monster called “The Great Wolf” who lives in a cave at the top of Wolf Mountain. Enter a magic storybook, as you sense of wonder turns to Screaming terror, as you encounter the Wolfs from “The Three Little Pigs”, “Peter and the Wolf,” “Little Red Riding Hood,” “The Wolf and the Seven Kids,” and “The Boy who cried Wolf”, as they rip apart and devour anybody that crosses their path, even you. They will Huff and Puff, and Destroy your squad down!

Reactions: Fear2010