Disney Annual Passes | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Annual Passes

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Macfr3ak

V.I.P. Member
Oct 8, 2013
Miami
Hey guys, (first thread here) and i looked all over the disney category to see if there was anything related to my question and couldn't find it if there is one please point me in the right direction.. If there isn't maybe all Disney AP questions and comments can be made here.. with that said..

I am and have been a premier annual passholder with Universal for many years think like 8 or something.. but now my girlfriend is gaining interest on visiting disney primarily cause she hasnt been there in many many years (neither have i) and she's a little bored of always going to Uni.

i was thinking.. what is best? Purchase multi park multi day park hopper tickets (2) OR each of us get a florida resident AP with no block out dates and parking included.. all options are pricey really specially that i have a Uni AP that i wont cancel so monthly cost add up.. is it better to get a Disney AP if we want to go 2 times this year or just buy the tickets for each visit and bite the bullet.. BTW we want to visit all 3 1/4 parks... lol

any insight or suggestions helps

thanks in advance

:ears:

They have a special going on for Florida Residents that you can get a 3 day single park pass for a relatively decent price and can add a 4th day for $25 I believe. The days don't have to be used in at the same time, they just all have to be used by June I believe.

We are buying it this year because we can't justify the cost of the Disney passes and they haven't added anything except 7 dwarves and frozen so there isn't really too much that we haven't seen.

Yeah i saw the ad just gets me more confused with the options and price ranges.. i dont know if i want to go twice and attend different parks each visit or go twice and attend MK one day and 2-3 of the other "parks" the next day i was thinking of doing the FL resident AP monthly option but was wondering if i can give a bigger down payment to lower the monthly cost.. i know that is something Universal lets me do i was wondering if anyone here knew if Disney would let me do the same.

thanks for the reply Ad0niS8

also wanted to add that the food and wine festival at epcot is also a big proponent to the mix.. :bang:

They will always let you pay a higher down payment. Experiences from when we had our APs make sure to pay attention to black out dates (there are a lot!).

When trying to do a lot at multiple parks the only real option in my opinion is Epcot and HS because of their size and distance from each other but their capacity really hurts (Soarin, Test Track, Toy Story), but if you want to see the nighttime shows that could change too.

Last edited:
Just read that Disney may increase their ticket prices in February including their Annual passes might just push me over the hump to pull the trigger and get an AP for the year...

another question.. do these passes auto-renew in the way that Universal Auto-Renew's passes? i remember one time that i was in a bit of a financial crisis i tried to cancel my pass for uni and was told that i had missed the day to cancel by exactly a month since you have to cancel the week before it auto-renews for the year even though its monthly payments it renews a yearly contract

Doing the math on these annual passes

Not Florida resident
626.00 for 2 people for 4 days + parking is almost 700.00 for 4 days
1350.00 for 2 annual passes (no water parks)
So the break even point is 2, 4 day trips at least.

Is there a discount for renewing the Disney annual pass ?
can't find info on that.

Can I get the 4 day ticket and upgrade on the first day to Annual Pass ?

put 4 day ticket on CC and pay off over a few months then

Go t o Disney put upgrade on CC and payoff over few months.

Last edited: