Disney Hotel Information Channel Music | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Hotel Information Channel Music

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

1up

Oct 6, 2009
I figured since every other place had a music spot, why not this one. I'm looking for the music from the Disney Hotel room TV information channel. I don't know why, but I love it. After a long day running around the parks I usually put this on to see whats coming in the next day and relax before bed. Any chance someone has the music files or point me in the right direction?

In my feeble attempts to capture it, I recorded this video for reference.

http://youtu.be/apeSdU6lRuM

If you have a smartphone, I'd recommend downloading Soundhound and fire it up next time you're at the hotel. In my experience, this app has a pretty solid track record identifying songs just by listening to 15-30 seconds of the sample. I've had it peg a song sung live and music played over a stadium pa system on a televised baseball game.

In the meantime, search out "Lounge" or "Electronic Chill-out" genres in popular music streaming services. Same kind of stuff.

So I just came back from my Vacation on property and tried to Shazam the music. Got nothing. I do understand the music is Lounge and Electronic Chill Out music. I just figured since we have two threads on the IOA soundtrack and Universal Studios soundtrack, someone would have these MP3s somewhere.

My search continues...

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts