Disneyland Paris Resort | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Paris Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Isn’t this the plot of land where an Avengers E-Ticket will go eventually? I could be off but I was pretty sure. If so, glad they are using the space for something in the meantime.

Reactions: Jamesh22
Isn’t this the plot of land where an Avengers E-Ticket will go eventually? I could be off but I was pretty sure. If so, glad they are using the space for something in the meantime.
I always thought that was just for DCA not Paris?

Did I miss that…

But yes this is just to the right of Rock… Iron Man.

I always thought that was just for DCA not Paris?

Did I miss that…

But yes this is just to the right of Rock… Iron Man.
HKDL closed Autopia in 2016 for the Avengers E-ticket in the future. Their autopia is still there, presumably waiting for the Avengers E-ticket.

The point there is, Disney made it a point that the jump Avengers ride wasn’t going to be exclusive and logically it just makes sense that an Avengers attraction would go in ever Disney Marvel Land.

Reactions: TheUniC6 and BBPH
HKDL closed Autopia in 2016 for the Avengers E-ticket in the future. Their autopia is still there, presumably waiting for the Avengers E-ticket.

The point there is, Disney made it a point that the jump Avengers ride wasn’t going to be exclusive and logically it just makes sense that an Avengers attraction would go in ever Disney Marvel Land.
If this new show is temporary as well and if it is how long is it going to last? If the Avengers E ticket gets reconfirmed at D23 2024, I and several others in the theme park community have predicted it will probably open in the 2027-2028 timeframe for DCA and maybe HKDL.

If this new show is temporary as well and if it is how long is it going to last? If the Avengers E ticket gets reconfirmed at D23 2024, I and several others in the theme park community have predicted it will probably open in the 2027-2028 timeframe for DCA and maybe HKDL.
I assume DCA gets it first (with HKDL probably getting it shortly after) and it then it depends on if it fits or not on the LMA theater plot for WDSP.

My money is on a late 2025-early 2026 opening. Hopefully Disney provides an official opening window soon, maybe at D23?

This expansion seems like a lot of time and money for not actually much to do.
Welcome to typical Disney construction timelines. There was a Disney YouTuber who defended Disney build timelines who said Disney choses to build at this pace so they can better space out additions to the parks to maximize return on investment.

Welcome to typical Disney construction timelines. There was a Disney YouTuber who defended Disney build timelines who said Disney choses to build at this pace so they can better space out additions to the parks to maximize return on investment.
This should have been on the level of expansion of fantasy springs. Instead we get a big lagoon and a frozen ride. I know this is setting up for further expansion but how long will that take especially since star wars got canned? I wouldn't be surprised if the universal park isn't finished by the time they actually fill in rides around the lagoon.

There was a Disney YouTuber who defended Disney build timelines who said Disney choses to build at this pace so they can better space out additions to the parks to maximize return on investment.
I'm not sure if this is a defense so much as it is an explanation. That does appear to be why they do this. You're welcome to be annoyed by it all the same.

I'm not sure if this is a defense so much as it is an explanation. That does appear to be why they do this. You're welcome to be annoyed by it all the same.
What a terrible way to treat fans and people spending money on their product "We know we run the most expensive parks in the world but we are going to announce big additions and then delay additions further or cancel them because you idiots will keep coming back"

In feel like some people are going to delay Disney vacations and buy into the new universal park out of spite at this point prices being not far off.

What a terrible way to treat fans and people spending money on their product "We know we run the most expensive parks in the world but we are going to announce big additions and then delay additions further or cancel them because you idiots will keep coming back"

In feel like some people are going to delay Disney vacations and buy into the new universal park out of spite at this point prices being not far off.
Exactly this. The problem with companies like Disney is when you have the largest market share coupled with an extremely loyal fanbase, you tend to get cocky knowing your fans will keep coming back to you no matter what you add or lack therefore of.