Disneyland Resort | Page 164 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What in the babu frikkkkkkkk

So normally by now we have word on tickets

My theory is this is linked to the entertainment disappearing from the parks because of the union (not blaming them, this is on Disney)

Freshbaked said the work for Red Wood creek trail happening is to have permanent installs for future Halloween events...so I think the event will happen but tickets wont go on Sale until Disney is happy with the new union agreement

Just throwing this out there in case you wanted to see any of these shows just in case they go away. Also the Shows at the Fantasy Fare went from 7 days a week shows to 4 days a week.

Shows are now on the Calendar and OBB is back on the page

Good news and just wanted people to know the shows at least appear to be in July so we are not losing all show yet

Reactions: belloq87 and Clive
Isn't that longstanding Disney practice?
Sort of, yes. The question in this case is whether or not they can enforce costuming guidelines that prohibit what the union is referring to as "legitimate forms of union activity." I'm not a lawyer, but I think it's probably true that wearing the buttons violates the Disney Look(TM) while also being a legitimate form of union activity.

Of course, Disneyland never had a problem with Critter Country employees wearing company-issued Aulani buttons once a year! Just as a random example that I definitely never encountered in real life.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Per Freshbaked Live stream last night, David has heard a rumor the cutting of shows and other shows being reduced seemed to be linked to new entertainment offerings being announced at D23 but we have to wait 2 months to see if true

Per Freshbaked Live stream last night, David has heard a rumor the cutting of shows and other shows being reduced seemed to be linked to new entertainment offerings being announced at D23 but we have to wait 2 months to see if true
Disney has to know what they cut entertainment wise will have to be replaced eventually. So this rumor has some substance to it.

What ever happened to that planter project in front of Tomorrowland? Are the walls and that concept art still there on the left side of Astro orbiter?
Freshbaked reported on this...basically they put up the walls with photos then one day just took the signs down...so they just cut it