Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 187 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maroon 5 concert at a private buyout. Maroon 5 did a buyout at Universal at a similar time last year.

I’ve seen Maroon 5 live, one of the worst concerts I’ve ever been to. Adam Levine was not good in person, plus during She Will Be Loved he asked everyone to live in the moment and turn off their phones. Spent a whole 5 minutes before the song explaining it, fine I get that.

Mid song he would break and ask people near the stage to stop recording. Like, don’t interrupt your most famous song! We paid for this!!!

Now hearing he rents out theme parks after that makes my blood boil for some reason lol. Only band I’ve ever seen that after seeing them live I’ve never listened to their music again, concert left me sour.

I’ve seen Maroon 5 live, one of the worst concerts I’ve ever been to. Adam Levine was not good in person, plus during She Will Be Loved he asked everyone to live in the moment and turn off their phones. Spent a whole 5 minutes before the song explaining it, fine I get that.

Mid song he would break and ask people near the stage to stop recording. Like, don’t interrupt your most famous song! We paid for this!!!

Now hearing he rents out theme parks after that makes my blood boil for some reason lol. Only band I’ve ever seen that after seeing them live I’ve never listened to their music again, concert left me sour.
The Universal show they did in 2022 was a THREE DAY event for their fans. The website for it is still up if interested. For three days, if you paid $2K/pp, you had the luxury of being put up at Aventura!

• Haha
Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee

If you read the article he is not renting the park out. A conference is renting out the park and he is playing for the people that will attend that event. I imagine the conference is paying for him to sing at their event.