DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024) | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone else not want Animal Actors to leave? Solid show that’s now unique to this park.
Yes, stay, Universal has closed down too many of their sit down entertainment venues. It's nice to be able to sit down, relax and enjoy some entertainment. Everyone doesn't want to run around all day, commando style, to ride as many 4 minute attractions that they can. Slow down and smell the roses. The good Theme Park experience is soooo much more than just thrill rides. I'll go to a cheap regional/amusement park if that's all I wanted to do.

I would not be disappointed to see Animal Actors eventually leave in favor of a ride*, but for now, I'm glad it's hanging around.

*Also assuming that some of the other dead show spaces around the current parks are put to use.
If AA becomes part of whatever replaces Simpsons, that will be a pretty large scale attraction. If AA goes I would personally prefer that over it becoming part of the new DreamWorks land

Reactions: belloq87
I would not be disappointed to see Animal Actors eventually leave in favor of a ride*, but for now, I'm glad it's hanging around.

*Also assuming that some of the other dead show spaces around the current parks are put to use.
Never assume that USF management will resurrect dead show places. Their track record is horrendous. :lmao: Someone high up there, must be allergic to live stage actors and musicians.

Anyone else not want Animal Actors to leave? Solid show that’s now unique to this park.
I'd be very, very sad. The show is charming, tremendously rewatchable, and a live entertainment offering in a resort that desperately needs more. As a poster above said, theme parks don't thrive on rides alone. Not to mention the fact that Universal's track record with replacement attractions is not as spectacular as one might hope recently. If (when?) Animal Actors goes, it'll almost certainly alter the amount of time I spend at the resort - and if it goes before they fill some of the vast, empty performance spaces...

I genuinely had no clue this was a thing until you mentioned it hah. This super blurry still from a video is the closest I could find of an actual in person shot of it in the parks:

View attachment 19375
1990s USF is still all locked in my brain. It was my favorite place in the world, so I remember every detail. It’s always great to see something again I haven’t seen in decades though! Is this what getting old is?

If I remember this area/space correctly. They’d need to get the rights, but a refurb to a Krusty Krab quick service is a LAYUP idea to takeover pizza company and SpongeBob Storepants.
The park already has enough burger joints, especially in that corner. They don't need another one.