DreamWorks Land (General Discussion) | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They do appear in the dance show. However I don't think they have yet to appear in a proper meet and greet outside the show. Maybe that will change once the land officially opens.

The Trolls have been doing M&G outside the show.

Have any Trolls made an appearance yet?

Party can't truly start without them
Respectfully, they've been pretty apparent by a simple search on here.

Hoping the land adds additional shade structure and cooling/mist fans. They had a few temporary ones during the preview on Saturday, but more permanent looking ones would be nice with how unbearable the weather is.
I saw them bringing out more small clip on fans for some greeter and other TM positions this morning. It’s a hot one.

I love themed details like this.

When we were in Tokyo, it was amazing seeing all the different themed drain covers. A totally unnecessary touch that makes a place feel more special.

edit: found the photos!

IMG_1224 (1).jpegIMG_1226.jpeg

Last edited:
I saw them bringing out more small clip on fans for some greeter and other TM positions this morning. It’s a hot one.
It's been absolutely scorching hot in Orlando the past few days. I wish anyone working in Toy Story Land, Lego Movie World, Dreamworks Land, or any other shadeless, lifeless expanse of concrete all the best over this coming Summer.

While it hit 99° today in Central FL, the real problem is we only had 23% humidity by 4pm. I know that doesn't sound like a problem, but 2 more weeks like this, and we will have a very active wildfire season this Summer.

Combine that with NOAA's most extreme Hurricane Forcast that they have ever issued, from now to New Years Day could be brutal.

The good thing is the hurricanes will put out the wildfires.

While it hit 99° today in Central FL, the real problem is we only had 23% humidity by 4pm. I know that doesn't sound like a problem, but 2 more weeks like this, and we will have a very active wildfire season this Summer.

Combine that with NOAA's most extreme Hurricane Forcast that they have ever issued, from now to New Years Day could be brutal.

The good thing is the hurricanes will put out the wildfires.

fLoRiDa HaS gReAt WeAtHeR

Noticed a lot more benches and shade during my visit this morning. In Po Live, all the kids were front & center (and having a blast) while the parents were off sitting to the side. :lol:

Umbrellas were added around the Shrek Playground. I think it'll be better once the trees around the area grow a little bit. Unfortunately, that may be a couple of years. They should probably add something to help in the mean time that doesn't look as "temporary".

No. Dreamworks Cafe incoming.

Current look as of today. Painting happening pretty quickly since they started. The flags remain.

The most logical thing to retime KidZone pizza into. Part of me thinks that the SpongeBob store will also be rethemed to something Dreamworks down the line as well.

• Sad
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
No. Dreamworks Cafe incoming.

Current look as of today. Painting happening pretty quickly since they started. The flags remain.

Dreamworks Cafe? Has that been confirmed? I feel that’s an odd choice since it’s separated from the actual Dreamworks land. It would be confusing for the map as well. I feel that the most logical switch would be a SpongeBob related restaurant or a generic restaurant without a theme. Don’t get me wrong I would be very happy with a DreamWorks Cafe. Just odd if it’s true. This also tells me that the SpongeBob store won’t be long for this world.