Drinking Around the World? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Drinking Around the World?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Last time I did a drink around the world, I made to the UK and couldn't leave the pub, not to mention I had to spit out my Casa Beer because literally it tasted like something else that rhymes with diss.

And if I remember they now serve Sam Adams in USA no? That is easily my fave domestic beer brand, you guys need to go out and buy Sam Adams: Porch Rocker....yes its literally called that, and its amazing.

Sorry off topic here but what is it comparable too?

Awesome to hear! Disappointed I didn't find this thread till after though, I could have helped a bunch. What was your favorite thing to get? I had a blast at the pub with the hat lady, some navy dudes, strongbow, and fish and chips.

I loved my Strongbow, but I knew I would. I'm a bit of a cider fanatic. I had quite a bit of beer that day and out of all the beers I had, Germany was the best. I had some sort of Oktoberfest beer and it was damn good. Best mixed drink was my Blood Orange Margarita at Casa. Was a bit strong, not saying that's a bad thing though, I just didn't expect them to pour a whole extra shot on top. Lucky for me ReilysClone had gotten me those straws a couple post up so I was able to stir it some. :lol:

Haven't been to EPCOT in a while, do they sell those shirts? I've been thinking about drinking around the world for the past year and may finally attempt it come August.

8446450606_48a7f41b69_b.jpg

I did a scouting trip to EPCOT today. I found a group doing the tour that had these shirts.

Last edited: