E.T. Adventure General Discussion | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Season 1 Water GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

So the bottleneck will remain in front of the gift shop?
I feel with proper line starting at that sign the bottleneck could be avoided. Half of the bottleneck issues I saw where around people not knowing where to go or when they got up there realizing how long the line was and leaving. If they have proper signage and lines starting here I think it will be better.

I feel with proper line starting at that sign the bottleneck could be avoided. Half of the bottleneck issues I saw where around people not knowing where to go or when they got up there realizing how long the line was and leaving. If they have proper signage and lines starting here I think it will be better.
Yes. I've always thought that was just a 'Confusion Bottleneck'. There rarely were a ton of people in the outside queue.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
Which appears there will be.

That is my hope, there is just enough space to install a railing in between for the queue so people exiting aren't in the way.

Does appear there will be a wait-time sign hanging off the sign - so should allow people to not bottleneck the walkway either.