Entrance Music and Announcements | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Entrance Music and Announcements

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is there an actual list of the entrance music out there? I've always wanted to hunt all the tracks down. It's a great loop.

As for the Starway, I don't have a problem with it - though I can admit that it's certainly due for an update. My girlfriend haaaaates it, though. I've attempted to come up with a playlist of the stuff I can remember on it because I love to annoy her by playing it in the car.  :lol:  Am I missing anything?

- Access Hollywood theme

- Themes from Seinfeld, Friends, and Law & Order

- "I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow"

- "The Entertainer"

- "Mamma Mia"

- "Everybody Needs Somebody to Love"

- "I Will Always Love You"

- "Lose Yourself"

Is there an actual list of the entrance music out there? I've always wanted to hunt all the tracks down. It's a great loop.

As for the Starway, I don't have a problem with it - though I can admit that it's certainly due for an update. My girlfriend haaaaates it, though. I've attempted to come up with a playlist of the stuff I can remember on it because I love to annoy her by playing it in the car.  :lol:  Am I missing anything?

- Access Hollywood theme

- Themes from Seinfeld, Friends, and Law & Order

- "I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow"

- "The Entertainer"

- "Mamma Mia"

- "Everybody Needs Somebody to Love"

- "I Will Always Love You"

- "Lose Yourself"
music of the movie's like the jaw's theme with pyscho, back to the future and jurassic park from my head. and also the song from 8 mile for the starway.

John Williams is Hollywood!

I know the main entrance does switch a "beginning of day" and "end of day" mix at the main entrance.  I have heard Backdraft and 1942 at the main entrance.  Do they play Dragonheart as well?

I know that the simpsons theme, and transformers the ride 3d part in the entrance music is from the ride. Kong i think is from the movie. I miss the older one that had jaws. wish they added the new things and kept the older ones so it would be a longer loop

Gosh...that song. THAT SONG. Gosh, I never thought a theme park song would get more annoying than it's a small world. I was wrong. Almost every recent tour guide i've had plays it for a few seconds and then turns it off.

Reactions: steve
Would love to have lots of EPIC music, both original and movie scores, even if those attractions are not in the park.  I remember the theme from the 1972 film The Cowboys with music by John Williams.  Both a great Western theme and an epic movie score.  Waterworld was also used a lot in the early days of the MCA website.  Both nice one that really made the place feel epic.  Although I'm a believer in using the loop as an overature to your attractions, I could do without Simpsons, Shrek, Despicable Me, Curious George,

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_jEf6HMxm74?feature=oembed
Funny how much Disney tried to emulate the Universal entrance experience with their music loop in 1989.  They also use a lot of music from their subsidiaries in all the parks.

http://www.parktunes.com/attractions/146

Could also see a montage of pieces both past and present.