Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

If they ruin Spaceship Earth, I think that probably will be the final straw that keeps me away from Epcot for a long time.

Shanghai Pirates tech ride through the Amazon.

Bring it on.

#NoMoreSlowMovingDarkRidesForEpcot

You're getting your new thrill ride with GOTG!

Reactions: therock and Mad Dog
When it comes to SSE, I'd be all for it getting another overhaul if it meant the ride getting a better script/direction and a honest to god finale in the descent. Getting rid of the touchscreens would be a improvement in itself.

Reactions: therock and Alicia
The problem with the descent has always been the limited space to work with. Between winding downward through narrow crevasses (inside of the middle) and crossing tracks, there isn't too much room except for small things.

The problem with the descent has always been the limited space to work with. Between winding downward through narrow crevasses (inside of the middle) and crossing tracks, there isn't too much room except for small things.
I think the AT&T ending did a good job of adding vignettes, screens, holograms and even a semi big future city model. Sure it was strange mini people forced perspectives, but the soundscape and music made it come to life really well and at least it was something tangible to look at.

I wonder if this SSE overhaul is the tearing out of the ride system and replacing with a "thrill attraction" I keep hearing about.

Reactions: HPFred