Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain | Inside Universal Forums

Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GA-MBIT

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2017
Isle Delfino
Surprised there wasn't a full thread for this yet. Though, there probably isn't too much to discuss nowadays.

I did notice in the queue for this ride, they added a couple of pamphlets branded as Nat Geo in the Expedition Company offices. Subtle and neat little brand integration.

And I was happy to see the peak of Everest cleaned up. No rubber bands in sight!

Surprised there wasn't a full thread for this yet. Though, there probably isn't too much to discuss nowadays.

I did notice in the queue for this ride, they added a couple of pamphlets branded as Nat Geo in the Expedition Company offices. Subtle and neat little brand integration.

And I was happy to see the peak of Everest cleaned up. No rubber bands in sight!
The shadow Yeti ate the rubber bands. Disney budget cuts had eliminated his sustenance feedings. Shadows gotta eat too. ;)

Reactions: GA-MBIT