Fallout (Amazon Prime) | Inside Universal Forums

Fallout (Amazon Prime)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 29, 2022
We just got a few new images and details about the TV series adaption of Fallout, I personally am VERY excited for this show. Looks amazing just from these images alone.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
If the World feel's fleshed out and side characters are charming like in the game then we should be in for a good time

GAWKtYmW0AARuoN

GAWKvyxWYAAk4o9

GAWKwrFWIAAClC5

Episode one was great—the needle drops were a bit much but I liked a lot of how they introduced the core “Story” of the season.

Episode 2 however felt phenomenal. Felt like a Bethesda Game in writing and tone. Feel more at home with how packed this all felt, especially as it was time to see the world at play.

Only got thought part of the episode one because I got home late

But I really enjoyed it the first half of the episode.
Like the Ghoul being the POV for the bombs going off and think the main girl is great, love they added the incest stuff but...its so fallout like just grey area messy crap because of this world they live in and....once I saw the neck tattoo knew they were Raiders but still was a great reveal moment

Its a really good set up....and would play this as a Fallout game.

Speaking of which replaying Fallout New Vegas and while...i wish you could run and some areas for sure are a little dead....the parts that are good are so dam good.

Finished season 1 today. Absolutely LOVED IT. Unfortunately I do have one major issue that being the main romance, felt so rushed/forced and the two characters lacked any romantic chemistry. Outside of that everything worked for me. The cinematography and visuals are some of the best I've ever seen in TV and it captured the look/feel of the games perfectly. The characters on their own were all great as well. I'm a huge Yellowjackets fan so my favorite was obviously Lucy, but The Ghoul/Cooper was so badass. I love that they focused a lot on his character throughout the season going back and forth present day and flashbacks. I also like the fact that this show was made for the fans of the games but also made for everyone else as well, you can easily watch it without having played any of the games and understand what's going on. Definitely the best live-action video game adaptation in my opinion, can't wait for season 2!!!!

juegos fallout GIF

Finished season 1 today. Absolutely LOVED IT. Unfortunately I do have one major issue that being the main romance, felt so rushed/forced and the two characters lacked any romantic chemistry. Outside of that everything worked for me. The cinematography and visuals are some of the best I've ever seen in TV and it captured the look/feel of the games perfectly. The characters on their own were all great as well. I'm a huge Yellowjackets fan so my favorite was obviously Lucy, but The Ghoul/Cooper was so badass. I love that they focused a lot on his character throughout the season going back and forth present day and flashbacks. I also like the fact that this show was made for the fans of the games but also made for everyone else as well, you can easily watch it without having played any of the games and understand what's going on. Definitely the best live-action video game adaptation in my opinion, can't wait for season 2!!!!

juegos fallout GIF
A major studio forcing a romantic element into their big IP product?

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

A major studio forcing a romantic element into their big IP product?

Season 5 What GIF by The Office
It's just disappointing because the two characters on their own are really great. I wouldn't have minded it if they actually had chemistry but... they don't lol. It is what it is, best I can hope for is that they ignore it in further seasons

Finished it last night, zero experience with the game but really enjoyed it. Interesting, elaborate AtomicPunk world-building, doles out just enough backstory each episode that I could follow the story but still wanted to know more. Walton Goggins is amazing, because of course he is, but the lead actress is also a star in the making. A Disney princess made flesh and blood.

That said, even tho I binged, I think this would've worked better as a weekly drop. Would've liked more time to digest, discuss and anticipate each episode.