Fantastic Four (2025) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantastic Four (2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While im good with the other announcements this one is the worst...like announce the cast....Doom doesnt have to be talked about for now but the main 4, please

Goodness, we just got an embarrassment of riches announcement. You only have to wait 6 weeks until D23 likely to find out cast.
It’s been a long…long time coming

we have had two cast to 3 bad movies in just like ten years

alsowhile the announcements were good no surprises. Not like they did anything unexpected and D23 should have tons of things to show off

I’d like the cast and see which direction they are going

It’s been a long…long time coming

we have had two cast to 3 bad movies in just like ten years

alsowhile the announcements were good no surprises. Not like they did anything unexpected and D23 should have tons of things to show off

I’d like the cast and see which direction they are going
Their SDCC presentation laid out the path forward for the Multiverse Saga. You’re right, we knew most of it, but they confirmed a lot and gave us dates, a timeline, etc.

At D23, I think we’re going to fill in the blanks and then talk about any casting stuff that hasn’t yet been announced. I think we could be looking at two different villains in the Avengers movies with Kang in Kang Dynasty and then Doom in Secret Wars, with them building up Doom throughout phase 6.

Wanted to continue this here...
And most importantly, the potential arrival of what will likely be the MCUs biggest threat outside of Kang with Doom.
I'm assuming you're talking about F4 and Secret Wars when talking about the potential of Doom making his MCU debut in Phase Six?

Wanted to continue this here...

I'm assuming you're talking about F4 and Secret Wars when talking about the potential of Doom making his MCU debut in Phase Six?

More so, the rumors of him appearing in Wakanda Forever.

If they're smart, I don't think they're going to have Doom be the first villain that the F4 faces. Let that honor go to someone else. But they seem to be positioning Doom to be a larger player for more than that. Hopefully once D23 comes they announce Doom's actor alongside the F4's cast group.

More so, the rumors of him appearing in Wakanda Forever.

If they're smart, I don't think they're going to have Doom be the first villain that the F4 faces. Let that honor go to someone else. But they seem to be positioning Doom to be a larger player for more than that. Hopefully once D23 comes they announce Doom's actor alongside the F4's cast group.
I wasn't suggesting that he would be the first villain that they face, but more that we might see him in a Post-Credits scene of something.

Shakman would be a solid-enough choice. Done good work on some big shows.

As for the rumored casting...
giphy.gif

Yeah, that's intentionally flippant on my part. Whatever the case, hopefully they land a powerhouse for Victor Von Doom.

Shakman would be a solid-enough choice. Done good work on some big shows.

As for the rumored casting...
giphy.gif

Yeah, that's intentionally flippant on my part. Whatever the case, hopefully they land a powerhouse for Victor Von Doom.

Hopefully they save him for a sequel.

Casting is ok so long as Johnny is around 16. AKA, someone born around the time the Chris Evans version came out. :afraid:

For whatever reason, the old cliche that "the best F4 movie is Incredibles" just makes me all the more bitter that we didn't get a *proper* Incredibles sequel.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne

Casting is ok so long as Johnny is around 16. AKA, someone born around the time the Chris Evans version came out. :afraid:

For whatever reason, the old cliche that "the best F4 movie is Incredibles" just makes me all the more bitter that we didn't get a *proper* Incredibles sequel.

Wasn’t there a Incredibles 2 a few years back? I don’t really remember much of it though.

You know Disney can’t wait to do a live-action Incredibles movie. The hype would be huge.

As far as I’ve heard, Fiege said no casting announcements today. So disappointed. :enrage:>:O:thud::'(
I think people got their hopes way too high for a casting announcement. It's still over two years from release so as I said in the D23 thread, they probably are still in the process of inking contracts for the cast. I mean hell, they just finally got a director for this movie within the past month.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
I just dont want them to talk about this movie until we get the cast...just you have other projects talk about those but its annoying

They have to have a Dr Doom in mind, announce him at least

Reactions: Cwoolboy
I just dont want them to talk about this movie until we get the cast...just you have other projects talk about those but its annoying

They have to have a Dr Doom in mind, announce him at least
It's one thing to have someone "in mind" for Doctor Doom, but you have to have them under contract before you can say anything. If they have a Reed and Sue under contract, i'd be all for announcing them, but it's possible they simply just don't yet.

I'd rather have a slightly underwhelming D23 panel and get the F4 casting right than for them to rush into signing a cast because they felt pressured to announce a cast today. Also, literally no one will care about what happened today and it will still get a huge pop next summer when they announce the F4 cast at SDCC.