Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2 | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That is exactly the reason why they had the music blasting! So none of the media's cameras would feature live audio that would be able to pick up the engine.

The beginning is the middle of the ride when they re-enter the mine shaft

1:00-1:10 is the lift hill and "dip" which is toward's the end of the ride

I know some people are nervous on how this latest POV concept video does not feature swaying vehicles anymore, but I am hoping that is just because the focus of this particular video was on the scenes and not the trains.

Don't worry, this was just a snippet of the ride. Here's more from last year's D23:

[video=youtube_share;wLE0_l2Z14E]http://youtu.be/wLE0_l2Z14E[/video]

the dragon is pretty cool. What's the reason they can't do that every week? Too expensive? Dangerous?

I really hope they havent removed the swing from the dwarf coaster, that is the only thing interesteing about the ride.

The snippet they show I'm pretty sure is the only major dark ride element.

The snippet they show I'm pretty sure is the only major dark ride element.

You would be correct. There is one last scene in the cottage right before unload, but that's it.

- - - Updated - - -

the dragon is pretty cool. What's the reason they can't do that every week? Too expensive? Dangerous?

It was never meant for this. Basically, it was a R&D project. Someone caught wind of it and decided it would work for the media event. There may or may not have been a dragon #STORY pitched for New Fantasyland at one time by WDI, but marketing ran with it.

Oh yeah they will build it up even bigger with all the competition coming to town in 2013 and 2014

They will both be these great myths 10 years from now that nobody will really know if they were actually ever true. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Oh they will know it's true...they still advertise the yeti on those damn commercials they play of "Disney must sees!" at Disney hotels that for some reason I love watching. Over and over and over and...well you get my point.

So any 10 hour lines just get into the MK today? Merchandise selling out? 120 min waits for that apple crap drink?

Reactions: ReelJustice