Fast and Furious Coaster Coming to USH | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious Coaster Coming to USH

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From @HydraGen2299, they are playing with
dirt as progress continues.
IMG_5018.jpg
IMG_5014.jpg
IMG_5013.jpg

And in unfortunate news: the posters on Timeline Drive are now being disposed and rotting.
IMG_5015.jpg

These look like they’re being saved. Hence the protective layers between them

Devils advocate, but they could just be being saved to be put into storage. Could be as simple as, "lets put them in the warehouse in case we want to use them again".

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
They had a security guard at the lookout point and when I started taking pictures of the site (no construction workers) he began asking me what I was doing. I told him honestly and he said you can’t be doing that and the proceeded to tell me I needed to open my photos and he was going to watch me delete them. Which he did. Is this normal??? I told him I’m not doing anything wrong that I’m on a part of the property I paid to be at!!

They had a security guard at the lookout point and when I started taking pictures of the site (no construction workers) he began asking me what I was doing. I told him honestly and he said you can’t be doing that and the proceeded to tell me I needed to open my photos and he was going to watch me delete them. Which he did. Is this normal??? I told him I’m not doing anything wrong that I’m on a part of the property I paid to be at!!
No, and they very much over stepped

You can take pictures from anywhere as long as your not going back stage or holding a camera above fences/walls

this is all their code of conduct states about in-park photography:

"No photographing or videotaping for commercial purposes or any purpose other than personal use without Universal’s prior consent. No photographing or videotaping in a manner that is harassing or disruptive to Universal’s merchants or other persons."

my guess is you met with an overzealous security guard.

No, and they very much over stepped

You can take pictures from anywhere as long as your not going back stage or holding a camera above fences/walls
Exactly!! I even told him if universal doesn’t want people seeing the construction or taking pictures then they need to build a 30 foot wall covering it!! If anything I would think universal would encourage social media buzz and internet buzz about their multi million dollar investment they’re making!!

Next time ask for their supervisor. There was no reason to delete your photos. People are taking them from all over the place.

Exactly!! I even told him if universal doesn’t want people seeing the construction or taking pictures then they need to build a 30 foot wall covering it!! If anything I would think universal would encourage social media buzz and internet buzz about their multi million dollar investment they’re making!!
just walk away from officer Paul blart next time. You can take photos of anything from guests view

Reactions: alias8703
Next time ask for their supervisor. There was no reason to delete your photos. People are taking them from all over the place.
I thought about it, but I just said my peace and then moved on to the 50 other vantage points to take pictures of this coaster project!! Little did he know that when you delete photos on an iPhone it goes to a recently deleted folder LOL. Here’s what I was able to get. Follow along as I’ll be able to get updates frequently!!!

If they do push this ride as a family coaster, I think they will get enough complaints until they stop

"rumors" are Ghost Galaxy got too many complaints for being too scary for kids. So if SP with some music is too much then this ride is for sure not for kids

If they do, I think they will get enough complaints until they stop

"rumors" are Ghost Galaxy got too many complaints for being too scary for kids. So if SP with some music is too much then this ride is for sure not for kids
At ush this ride makes “sense” it’s still bad. I get excited if the tram skips it. At USF it’s just a weird ride I wouldn’t wait 5 minutes for lol

At ush this ride makes “sense” it’s still bad. I get excited if the tram skips it. At USF it’s just a weird ride I wouldn’t wait 5 minutes for lol
I added to my post

I was talking about if being labeled a Family coaster.

If they do try do, I think many will complain and they will market its more for teens and have CM warm families it's a more intense thrill.