Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don’t see the point in dooming when they’ve gone this far to close SES and AA. Like someone else said the only reasonable delay would be for supply chain issues at this point.
Dooming is like half the posts on this forum.

Ever since I made my Happy Gilmore joke, we've gone from "The future of USH is bright," to "nothing but DK and maybe F&F is happening and God has forsaken us,"

Reactions: Rideguy70
I always get a laugh when a forum poster here attributes solid info from other theme park sites, when in reality, that solid info wasn't official info from the site, it was just speculation from some poster
, who has no inside info, on their discussion forum. Then that suspect info becomes an echo chamber.

Reactions: Jamesh22
I always get a laugh when a forum poster here attributes solid info from other theme park sites, when in reality, that solid info wasn't official info from the site, it was just speculation from some poster
, who has no inside info, on their discussion forum. Then that suspect info becomes an echo chamber.
I think this is what happened with Donkey Kong coming to Hollywood lol

bad news guys the project is clearly cancelled

"Generates project estimates for all projects ranging from new attractions, retail, restaurants, and resort hotels to entirely new theme parks." @AlexanderMBush might finally get his hotel???
Nah. The project was canceled. Project 409 is actually the codeword for a bench beautification project.

the bench beautification project entails putting a brand new bench every 50 feet throughout the entire park. And yes. Thats a lot of new benches

• Love
Reactions: salismetho
Nah. The project was canceled. Project 409 is actually the codeword for a bench beautification project.

the bench beautification project entails putting a brand new bench every 50 feet throughout the entire park. And yes. Thats a lot of new benches
Well I hope they did sightline studies for the benches. I wouldn't want to see a big office building when sitting on one.

• Haha
Reactions: Jamesh22

Put the benches in the Ride Qs...and im good lol

Well I hope they did sightline studies for the benches. I wouldn't want to see a big office building when sitting on one.
sightline's were way down the list of priorities when using a bench, since the main job for a benh is a place to sit.... Plus with the amount of benches they needed to buy for this beautification project, they had no money left over to work on any Sightline issues...

It looks like 2 permits have been filed to Demolish 4420 and 4432 (on PW LA County Building Permit Viewer). Both Work Descriptions mention "409". The permits were requested on 2/23/2023, but their App Status is New and no permits appear to have been issued yet. For one of the permits it says "3406 sf". If that means 3406 square feet then it would seem like they're only requesting a permit for one of the buildings to be demo'd since 3,406 square feet is a small structure (any other thoughts on what "sf" could stand for?). Also, can anyone confirm if 4420 and 4432 are the numbers for AA and SE show?
If the roller coaster is really going to be located on the side of the hill then the AA building should be plenty large enough for a Q (especially if the Q is multi-level). The SE show building could be repurposed for a new stunt show.

Attachments

• Demo_409_Project.JPG
    Demo_409_Project.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 30